Bradley Marquez

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
May I suggest that they get this young man more involved? This guy makes the most of his opportunities and I'm a fan.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He's started to really put it together. Is it a coincidence that he's made more catches since we signed Wes?

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
He's been clutch as a receiver -- seems to catch most of the balls thrown his way, unlike some higher-paid teammates (I'm looking at you, Kenny Britt and Jared Cook).

Scary moment yesterday, though, when that onside kick bounced up from his hands and clanged off his facemask.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm a huge fan and am looking at him making an impact in training camp next season. He just looks more natural catching balls and running than any of our other WRs. The onside kick was bad for him but that was a very well kicked spinner... props to the Lions kicker. But he needs to cover that ball up still.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Matter of fact Bradley Marquez was the Rams team leading receiver yesterday with
3 receptions for 32 yds with a 10.7yd average. Yes he is a keeper going into 2016(y).

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think he's a solid utility guy. Great energy and heart on the field. The Ricky Proehl type. He's perfect for the game we have to play going forward this season with fast release passing.

I don't ever see him being a star, but wtf do I know?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I think he's a solid utility guy. Great energy and heart on the field. The Ricky Proehl type. He's perfect for the game we have to play going forward this season with fast release passing.

I don't ever see him being a star, but wtf do I know?

Nobody thought Welker would be a star when he was rookie. He will get out of his career what he puts into it. He looks natural running routes and catching passes, but you cant rely on his natural abilities alone. Players who do that get eaten alive (see Clowny.) If he hits this offseason as hard as possible, he can become a consistent contributor, and maybe even more.

FRO

Legend
He looks very natural out there. Would love to see him get a majority of the offensive snaps out there. Can't be worse than our current guys.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
He looks the part of a possession type receiver and with problems we have on 3rd down he's perfect for that role.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
His game is very easy on the eyes......Great pickup...By the man named Snead....

Still not the wr I'm looking for...we need some serious outside the numbers type....For Goff/Cook/Lynch to throw to....:mrburnsevil:

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I like him. That Ricky P, Dane Looker type player who does nothing but produce in the 3 or 4 WR slot. Out of all the pass catchers on this team only TA and BM are worth making an effort to keep.

Alan

Legend
I see him as a Stedman Bailey type. Lose one gain one. Though I mean no disrespect to Stedman.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Last 2 weeks combined:

Marquez 6 targets 6 catches 48 yards
Welker 5 targets 3 catches 26 yards
He had 5 targets on 13 offensive snaps. Maybe the coaches see this ration and a lightbulb goes on.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
We need more players like this guy. Smart. At the 0:44 mark he recognizes the blitz and just settles down and makes himself a target. I can't tell you how many times I've watched Brian Quick NOT recognize this and keep running his route without looking back.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
We need more players like this guy. Smart. At the 0:44 mark he recognizes the blitz and just settles down and makes himself a target. I can't tell you how many times I've watched Brian Quick NOT recognize this and keep running his route without looking back.

This.

He makes the right adjustments - so much of the passing game is the WR reading the D the same way as the QB.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like what I've seen so far... let's see more!