Bradford "wont take" paycut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrankenRam

Starter
I'm not a hindsight kinda guy. A team makes it choice and moves on.
And I know they had lots of needs. But a near starter caliber backup QB is essential to a team on the cusp of playoff success.

If Bradford stays on the field and absolutely lights it up this season and the fans think he's holding the team hostage this year. Just wait till next off season lol.

Good theory, but how many teams actually do? I'd have to do some research, but I bet Hill would have been considered a better backup option than half the playoff teams had last year. See AZ Cardinals for starters.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Good theory, but how many teams actually do? I'd have to do some research, but I bet Hill would have been considered a better backup option than half the playoff teams had last year. See AZ Cardinals for starters.
It is hard to do considering there are maybe 15 good QB's in the NFL.
What you highlighted was part over a convo. referring to the Rams lack of movement on the position despite ample draft resources to not only have a suitable backup but the QB of the future as in now.

ram007

Starter

Shaun Hill at this stage in his career is on par with backup Drew Stanton if not better than him. They were playing 3rd stringer in playoffs in Ryan Lindley.