Bradford "wont take" paycut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ltrautman

MIZ
Jason Cole reports that Bradford won't take a pay cut and would rather be cut than traded...
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...using-pay-cut-wont-help-rams-by-seeking-trade

Im pretty sure I could've made a video and posted it on bleacher report acknowledging the same things Cole did because he probably knows as much as I do about what Sam wants to do with his contract. Obviously someone would rather be cut than traded to a bad team. This guy is a terrible reporter

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Then he's gone as far as I'm concerned. Good fucking riddance.

Edit: Never mind then. Bleacher Report sucks.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know this isn't realistic... but...

... what if the Mods put a moratorium on posting drivel like this until free agancy begins?

Sure would save us all a lot of wasted keystrokes and tums!

NOTE: This is NOT a jab at the OP... these things are all over the place today... Bradford going to Browns... Bradford going to Beefalo... Bradford NOT going to Beefalo...
Sadly, this will continue for another 14 days! :eek:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I know this isn't realistic... but...

... what if the Mods put a moratorium on posting drivel like this until free agancy begins?

Sure would save us all a lot of wasted keystrokes and tums!

NOTE: This is NOT a jab at the OP... these things are all over the place today... Bradford going to Browns... Bradford going to Beefalo... Bradford NOT going to Beefalo...
Sadly, this will continue for another 14 days! :eek:
Thats not the problem, the problem(as is ALWAYS the case here) is posters creating new threads on the same subject over and over again when a "new" rumor finds its way to the internet.

Use your eyes, the scroll bar and the search function people. You don't get cake and ice cream for creating new threads.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Jason Cole is full of shit.

He literally NEVER has any facts behind what he says, always conjecture and "sources within the Rams organisation", and yet he is pretty much ALWAYS wrong.

I don't believe this "report" is the case for one second.

Irish

Starter
Sam is on his way to cut town. He doesn't get the gravity of a team bringing him in , or the Rams keeping him for that matter, and what it would mean to a team if he were to actually have a successful 16+ game season. If he isn't extended before the start of the season, he will command a mint in free agency, and even if he does have that successful season, teams aren't going to be excited to throw a Flacco deal at a guy with 2 complete ACL tears and successive surgeries before age 28.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Thats not the problem, the problem(as is ALWAYS the case here) is posters creating new threads on the same subject over and over again when a "new" rumor finds its way to the internet.

Use your eyes, the scroll bar and the search function people. You don't get cake and ice cream for creating new threads.
But the ROD dollars!! :LOL:

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
What scares me the most about the possibility of Sam being cut, as remote as that chance may be (I think the Rams, right or wrong, would go into the season with Sam on his current contract) is that I have a horrible feeling he would be picked up by New England as Brady's heir apparent. I know they already have Garoppolo, and there are a lot of people that are very high on him, but Sam would fit as a perfect replacement IMO.

Similar style to Brady in that he works well from behind a good O-line, and is seen as an accurate passer. Likes throwing to his slot receivers and TE's and he would have all of those things in NE.
Not to mention being re-united with Amendola and Josh McDaniels, so he would already know the offense.
The comfort of knowing he wouldn't be rushed into starting again right away so he could let the knee heal properly.
It would all make sense in my mind at least, in a horrible, twisted kind of way.

Can you imagine Sam going to NE, and taking them to a SB? I don't think my heart could take it...
So basically, FO, please don't cut Sam.

DISCLAIMER: I am fully aware that I have a much higher opinion of Sam's abilities than a lot of people around here, so please don't shout at me :p

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm terrible with money, case in point: I'm willing to just give it away to those in exchange for a cleaner, more concise, legible front page :)

FRO

Legend
Don't be surprised/angry if he doesn't. The weak QB market really helps him. If cut Cleveland, Buffalo, possibly the Jets, and Rams would be bidding for his services.

If i do bad at work or am unproductive I'm not taking a pay cut if I don't have to. Neither will any of you.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Don't be surprised/angry if he doesn't. The weak QB market really helps him. If cut Cleveland, Buffalo, possibly the Jets, and Rams would be bidding for his services.

If i do bad at work or am unproductive I'm not taking a pay cut if I don't have to. Neither will any of you.

If I did a shit job and told my boss that I wasn't taking a pay-cut, you know where I'd be. I've had to work my ass off just to get hired for jobs; I have zero sympathy for Bradford and especially his agent at this point.

Would I be surprised? Not at all. Would I be angry at him after everything that this team has done for him? You're goddamned right I would.