Bradford won't end up in Philly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I just can't believe they ate that salary. It is essentially a lateral, but gives us a TON more cap room for FAs. Also, I would be fine with Foles with one year to prove what he is. I would guess he is somewhere between what we saw in 13 and 14. that would be more than fine with me if he can stay healthy.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Why do you feel they (Philly) will now go after Mariotta? I would say, we now would be a better choice to pursue him (IMO). And all we have to see happen is he get past NYJets. Or we get in front of them........

ram007

Starter
If there's one thing Chip Kelly covets, it's accuracy from his QB.
I don't see why this wouldn't be the ideal situation for Bradford, and something we all feel angst over for years.

I doubt it given Bradford is 58.6% Vs Foles 59.8% accuracies

ram007

Starter
Oh i completely agree. Philly has used the Rams as a stepping stone. Pretty obvious. I just want to know what the Rams are hoping to achieve. If this was a trade made solely to acquire Foles, dump Bradford and his cap hit...It was too expensive and foolish based on early reports of the trade details.

I am hoping Bradford is Rivers and Foles is Brees 8 years down the lane.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Would you trade Nick Foles, our #10 pick to the Jets for the #6 pick(Mariota) ?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
See this thread is a good example of why waiting to get the actual details of a move is paramount. We didn't give our #10 we didn't give our second.

Rams got
Foles
4th rd
And 2nd next year

Eagles got
Bradford
5th rd

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, but that will work for them now that they've gotten rid of most of their downfield threats...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Is too, infinity. :p

But some infinities are larger than others

As far a s the Eagles using Sam trading up to get Marriota ,IMO it's more likely the Rams do that because ALL the conditionals are on Philly i.e. starting, injury, would IMO require them to give him the chance to do those things or eat them if they trade him

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I doubt it given Bradford is 58.6% Vs Foles 59.8% accuracies
So you're telling me that Chip Kelly does no recon on his QBs, and he just looks at stats to determine if a QB is accurate? I'm not going to trot out the science behind adjusted accuracy as it relates to drops, throw-aways, tips, receivers being shielded and jammed, call-back penalties, and the other things that take away from accuracy totals, because it's not worth the effort. Let's just say that I stand by my statement and very rarely use stats to summarize a player.