Bradford: "We're not doing anything well."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Iron Lion said:
What I noticed is that it was always either "we sucked" or "the running game sucked" but never "the passing game sucked."
It's not really going to fly if you only come to this board to bash on Bradford. People will start to get pissed, Lion's fan.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Re: Bradford: "We're not doing anything well."

DR RAM said:
Iron Lion said:
What I noticed is that it was always either "we sucked" or "the running game sucked" but never "the passing game sucked."
It's not really going to fly if you only come to this board to bash on Bradford. People will start to get pissed, Lion's fan.
Don't know Dr I mean iron lion has experience with this stuff. I mean no matter how bad the Rams have been they have never gone 0 and 16;-) just poking fun iron

Iron Lion

Starter
Re: Bradford:

X said:
Iron Lion said:
ok at the end he says it, my mistake
Gimme 5 laps around the board.

Deal

DR RAM said:
Iron Lion said:

Sorry :/

Rabid Ram said:
DR RAM said:
Iron Lion said:
Don't know Dr I mean iron lion has experience with this stuff. I mean no matter how bad the Rams have been they have never gone 0 and 16;-) just poking fun iron

#SuckForStafford

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Suck for Stafford I've said it before and I'll say it again with next year being a deep draft how do we not know that we're not sucking for talent

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Rabid Ram said:
Suck for Stafford I've said it before and I'll say it again with next year being a deep draft how do we not know that we're not sucking for talent
Inconceivable. Tanking a season 3 games in? For the draft? Not in a million years.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

X said:
Rabid Ram said:
Inconceivable. Tanking a season 3 games in? For the draft? Not in a million years.
Browns are doing it Colts did it from the get go as well as the lions

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Rabid Ram said:
X said:
Rabid Ram said:
Well, to be fair, you think they did. And let's say they did for the sake of argument. Is that something they did from the third game (our first sucky one)? And beyond that, if the Rams did that, would you even want to be associated with a team like that? One that would tank 13 games to get a better draft position?

Not me.

moklerman

Warner-phile
The only conspiracy theory possibility that I'm going with is Fisher is actually headed to USC. I know it's been denied but I still recall when Lovie had one foot out the door during the SB in 2001. It can affect how these guys coach.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

X said:
Rabid Ram said:
X said:
Rabid Ram said:
Well, to be fair, you think they did. And let's say they did for the sake of argument. Is that something they did from the third game (our first sucky one)? And beyond that, if the Rams did that, would you even want to be associated with a team like that? One that would tank 13 games to get a better draft position?

Not me.
I'm not saying it's right hell not even saying it really is happening just throwing it out into the wind

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Rabid Ram said:
X said:
Rabid Ram said:
X said:
Rabid Ram said:

Not me.
I'm not saying it's right hell not even saying it really is happening just throwing it out into the wind
Throwing stuff into the wind is fine. Just don't spit into the wind.

Man that was a cool song...

[mp3]http://seventies1970s.com/1972/radio/You%20Don't%20Mess%20With%20Jim.mp3[/mp3]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

X said:
Rabid Ram said:
the-princess-bride-inconceivable.jpg

I would never be happy with a team that would do that, for the record.