Bradford: "We're not doing anything well."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[vimeo]75553432[/vimeo]
<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/75553432" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/75553432</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Whoever asked the canned question of "How frustrated are you after this loss?", needs to be excluded from all interviews for the rest of his natural born life. God am I sick of that one. Ask some freaking pointed questions once in awhile for the love of God. Ask him about the coverages he saw. Ask him if his timing is off. Ask him if he feels the system is tailored to his strengths. Hell, ask him what his favorite flavor of Tootsie Pop is. Anything but, "Dahh, on a scale of 1-10. How frustrated?"

Dicks.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
X said:
Whoever asked the canned question of "How frustrated are you after this loss?", needs to be excluded from all interviews for the rest of his natural born life. God am I sick of that one. Ask some freaking pointed questions once in awhile for the love of God. Ask him about the coverages he saw. Ask him if his timing is off. Ask him if he feels the system is tailored to his strengths. Hell, ask him what his favorite flavor of Tootsie Pop is. Anything but, "Dahh, on a scale of 1-10. How frustrated?"

Dicks.

+1

The Saint Louis media just sits on it's hands so much. They make all the pointed questions far away from the players and people involved, but when it comes face to face time they ask the most boring and insipid questions ever. Same thing with TLR, everybody was so worried about making him mad that they never asked him anything or made him answer any sort of hard question.

Are you mad? Why are you mad, that loss was bad how does everyone feel about the loss, do you want to win your next game?

Grow a pair and ask these guys what they saw, why they think what they're doing is failing, why the sky is falling, who shot Dallas anything other than asking them something we already know the answer to.

What are they afraid of, that they'll punch them or something?

Iron Lion

Starter
What I noticed is that it was always either "we sucked" or "the running game sucked" but never "the passing game sucked."

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Iron Lion said:
What I noticed is that it was always either "we sucked" or "the running game sucked" but never "the passing game sucked."
That sorta falls under we sucked dontcha think?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Iron Lion said:

try listening to the full clip, SB said the passing game sucked as well. He said the O sucked in a phases.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Iron Lion said:

Sam doesn't say that. He said everything struggles. He never points at one thing. He always says all phases need work.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Iron Lion said:
Actually, he never used the word "sucked", and he did mention the passing game specifically.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Sam is a Bright kid that has the desire and ability to succeed. Unfortunately he is not in a situation where he can succeed.
That being said he is now pressing ,frustrated lost and losing confidence and that is the place a lot of quartebacks go before they start their next career.
O Line first then QB lets do this before we destroy another QB and waist more prime pics building out team in the wrong order.
I believe you build an O line with a mix of proven top tier Uninjured FA's and blue chip draft pics.
Allof a sudden average QB's Will become successful and good running backs will be productive.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Bradford; "we should have ample time to get THAT corrected."

Tell me Sam, exactly which THAT are you referring too?

Good grief...

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Poor Sam, he's dancing on the head of a pin in that video.

Think about the comments from players and coaches so far.....THEY DON"T KNOW WHAT's WRONG, or more accurately, how to "fix" it...that about sums it up. :boing: :nono:

Iron Lion

Starter
X said:
Iron Lion said:
Actually, he never used the word "sucked", and he did mention the passing game specifically.

It was a paraphrasing but I didn't notice any mention of the passing game... I will take your word for it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Iron Lion said:
X said:
Iron Lion said:

It was a paraphrasing but I didn't notice any mention of the passing game... I will take your word for it.
You can also watch the video. It's not very long.

iced

bwdenverram said:
Iron Lion said:

Sam doesn't say that. He said everything struggles. He never points at one thing. He always says all phases need work.

Exactly...someone asked about the run game, and he said "it's not just the run game; it's also the passing game and..." etc

Iron Lion

Starter
X said:
Iron Lion said:
X said:
Iron Lion said:

You can also watch the video. It's not very long.

I watched it before I said anything. Didn't hear anything about the passing game specifically.