Bradford vs. Roethlisberger

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I hope some fans took notice of how badly Big Ben played with his high ankle sprain. I hope those same fans realize the level that Ben was playing at before the injury, and that he's a seasoned, Superbowl winning QB. It's damn hard to play with that injury, not having practiced, etc. Sam did a hell of a job battling all those factors, and showed his toughness to his coaches and teammates. Sam arguably played better than Ben. That's what I think anyway.

It's too bad neither player will probably be on the field Saturday.

47 minutes ago - by Ron Clements - QB Bradford empathizes with Roethlisberger
Rams QB Sam Bradford could empathize with Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger while watching Roethlisberger struggle on Monday night. Both players are dealing with high ankle sprains. “For him to even be out there says a lot about him and his character,” Bradford said. “It’s tough to play with.”

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
bluecoconuts said:
I don't think anyone can question Sam's heart, or toughness after this season.

Nope. His accuracy and pocket awareness maybe, but not his heart and toughness......

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
bluecoconuts said:
I don't think anyone can question Sam's heart, or toughness after this season.
Nope. His accuracy and pocket awareness maybe, but not his heart and toughness......
He'll get there, man. Last year, when he had chemistry with Clayton and DX, his deep touch wasn't much of a problem. Throw a QB into a situation where he has revolving targets with different strengths and speeds, and you're going to see a drop-off in production. I recently went back and watched a lot of his college highlights, and Bradford is deadly when he has those things. College isn't always the best indicator of future success, but I saw enough out of him last year to believe he can be successful in a better environment. And you really need look no further than Brady for proof on that. Brady gets about 40 seconds to throw the ball, but when he's pressured and hassled, even he struggles mightily. Bradford, this year, has almost always been harassed. But yeah, he can still improve greatly. It's all of our hopes that he does.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
There's so many connections w/ the Rams and Steelers...

Kinda scary actually.

:?!:

:sly:

:peace:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Angry Ram said:

Kinda scary actually.

Oh, no. Please don't tell me that Goodell is going to look for excuses to fine our players. Please?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Memento said:
Angry Ram said:

Kinda scary actually.

Oh, no. Please don't tell me that Goodell is going to look for excuses to fine our players. Please?

Oh shit. Didn't think of that. It's gonna be a conspriacy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osfg1ljh2UU[/youtube]