Bradford "update(s)"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
I don't consider a defense being ranked 22nd in the league as being stout. If our secondary could stop people, our D would be better than the 11' broncos.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
moklerman said:
His knee buckles a little bit but with the brace, you'd think that it wouldn't be too bad. God, wouldn't a sprain be a blessing? What the F is the point of the brace if his knee is going to buckle anyway?

With all of the gruesome lower legs pointing in the wrong direction and just flopping around, it's hard to believe that this could be too bad.

I thought the injury happened when his knee hit the ground

moklerman

Warner-phile
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
blackbart said:
moklerman said:
His knee buckles a little bit but with the brace, you'd think that it wouldn't be too bad. God, wouldn't a sprain be a blessing? What the F is the point of the brace if his knee is going to buckle anyway?

With all of the gruesome lower legs pointing in the wrong direction and just flopping around, it's hard to believe that this could be too bad.

Seemed like he reached for his leg before that. I really wouldn't understand it if he tore his ACL by landing on the knee like he did.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
blackbart said:
moklerman said:

No, it buckled before he hit the ground. Very weird injury... like Donnie Avery weird.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Re: Bradford

Ebonemalone said:
X said:
The way he was writhing around in pain on the ground tells me it was more than a sprain.
Yeah. That made me sad

Joe Staley gives me hope that it ends up being nothing.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Is Sam in the final year of his contract?

Lose out and draft Johnny Football?

There... I said it. :sick:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
mr.stlouis said:

No manziel he is a pud,
It is all speculation but I know when I tore my ACL it wasn't painful and had very minimal swelling, however it was a complete tear which is different than a partial tear. Partial tears are painful, also the twisting and hyperextension and potential meniscal tear could create a painful situation that would explain Sam's discomfort, The DR used my patella to repair my ACL and scoped my meniscus. I had a choice to use tissue from a cadaver to repair my ACL which shortens the recovery time do to the trauma of using your own tissue (patella or Achilles) and creating another point of recovery. A ruptured Patella hurts like hell and swells quite a bit I am told. The Patella injury should take a shorter time to recover 4-6 mos for athletes. In physical Therapy I spoke with people with all types of injuries to their knees and everyone is different.
Just thought I would share my experience with knee injuries and surgery.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
mr.stlouis said:

No, it's not his final year.

And I don't care who the QB is. Insert whoever you want in today's game and it's still a loss.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well it's official. Torn ACL.

Fuck it there goes the season. 2013 from hell.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 7m
Source: Rams QB Sam Bradford has torn ACL.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
WE WILL RALLY AROUND KELLEN CLEMONS AND WE WILL PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL........FML

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Now you've done it.

I've actually had to make a new word censor that turned "Clemons" into "Clemens."

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:
Now you've done it.

I've actually had to make a new word censor that turned "Clemons" into "Clemens."
Ohhh crap lol Didn't realize I did that!