Bradford requests a trade, wont participate, will he retire?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Haven't you heard though?
Bradford can't throw a catchable ball.
(that one always made me laugh)
Would YOU want to stick around this team as a QB with that kind of pass protection and receivers? Your new HC just drafted a QB #2 overall and you're throwing to the same guys in '16
I'd want out too. I don't blame Sam. That team is a mess. Maybe Bradford winds up in Dallas next year when Romo is forced to retire his back and collar bone.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Would YOU want to stick around this team as a QB with that kind of pass protection and receivers? Your new HC just drafted a QB #2 overall and you're throwing to the same guys in '16
I'd want out too. I don't blame Sam. That team is a mess. Maybe Bradford winds up in Dallas next year when Romo is forced to retire his back and collar bone.
No, it wouldn't be the ideal situation for me, but I don't think I would handle it the same way either. Especially considering the money they are paying me. Unfortunately, it's not a luxury to be able to choose an ideal spot for yourself when you're trying to claw you're way back into starting QB status. If it were me, I would do my damnest to make sure that everybody sees that I'm the best option going forward. Everything else will take care of itself after that.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
SB is going to really regret shooting off his mouth about wanting to be traded. the fans in Philly are brutal and if he ever sees the field again there he's really going to hear it from them.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Damn after watching that drop video you have to feel a little bad for Bradford. About six easy TDs come back because of drops. A good chunk were tough catches, but id say about 80% should have been made. Why on earth he would stay there.

DenverRam

Starter
i was fearful he would end up in DEN.

There was like 1 year i liked sam.

His rookie year. And that cost alot of money to the cap.

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No, it wouldn't be the ideal situation for me, but I don't think I would handle it the same way. Especially considering the money they are paying me. Unfortunately, it's not a luxury to be able to choose an ideal spot for yourself when your trying to claw your way back into starting QB status. If it were me, I would do my damnest to make sure that everybody sees that I'm the best option going forward. Everything else will take care of itself after that.
I agree with your thoughts for you or me, but it could just be that Sam is done being completely professional after 6 years of shitty football while saying(and doing) all the right things.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Why on earth he would stay there.
Because he signed a contract for a lot of money.
The coach should say "Fine, you do not want to participate then you see those cups over there and the water cooler. Your job now is to fill those cups with water and make sure your give them to every player that comes off the field and when they throw them on the ground after drinking the water you will pick them up and throw them in the trash. And if you don't you will not get a pay check.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
SB is going to really regret shooting off his mouth about wanting to be traded. the fans in Philly are brutal and if he ever sees the field again there he's really going to hear it from them.

Doubt it's him. Probably more his agent.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doubt it's him. Probably more his agent.

I haven't heard a single word come out of sam's mouth. Don't know where he got Sam was shooting off his mouth.

This is all his agent doing what he's paid to do.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Sam is a highly paid professional sportsman, and has always been in the spotlight since being drafted. I'm sure if I was him I'd show how good I was and make that #2 pick this year your long-term backup.

I know he, and his agent, are probably pissed off, but let the football do the talking.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Haha, when i read stories about this and scroll down the comments section, man oh man, the Eagles fans absolutely hate him. Loathe him. And all he's missing are the voluntary workouts.

Funny thing is if Sam said nothing and played this year and didn't play that well, and let's face it that's fairly probable since he's learning a new system again, and the Eagles cut him after the season none of them would say the Eagles should honor the second year of his contract. They'd say good riddance.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Damn after watching that drop video you have to feel a little bad for Bradford. About six easy TDs come back because of drops. A good chunk were tough catches, but id say about 80% should have been made. Why on earth he would stay there.

Seen some drops by Denver and NE receivers that were just as bad.

There's nowhere to go where you're not going to have dropped passes, blown blocking assignments, special teams mistakes, defensive mistakes, etc. It's just salt water you have to swallow sometimes.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Seen some drops by Denver and NE receivers that were just as bad.

There's nowhere to go where you're not going to have dropped passes, blown blocking assignments, special teams mistakes, defensive mistakes, etc. It's just salt water you have to swallow sometimes.

For sure for sure. But this video was just this year right? What's that, 40 drops? I'd like to see the number of drops compared to these other teams. I would have to think Philly led the league in that category.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
At the very least he wouldn't have any complaint's about the O-Line! But I'd hate to see him in a Cowboys Uni, I HATE THE COWBOYS WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY!:cool:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I agree with your thoughts for you or me, but it could just be that Sam is done being completely professional after 6 years of crappy football while saying(and doing) all the right things.
Then why the heck sign with Philly again ?? He knew what he was getting into !!

He was & has been about the money. F- him.