Bradford QB rating 100+ next season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Yes, he'll blossom like the young flower... err, star, we all knew he would become.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
lockdnram21 wishing on a star:
I hope so but if not i hope we get bridgewater next draft

I can't see that ever happening for a myriad of reasons. Plus it won't be necessary.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
jap said:
You can pretty much count on drops by Tavon, Sted, the young RB's, and maybe Brian early on as they acclimate to the NFL-caliber hitting and grow accustom to the sophisticated pass coverages and their route trees. This will negatively impact Sam the Ram. I would expect Chris, Jared, AP, Lance, and late-season Brian to cut down on their drops dramatically.

I would expect Sam to be somewhere in the 90's this season and then expand into 100+ territory next year.

I get the transition to the NFL can affect players but TA and Bailey have great hands as does Richardson. Not sure about the other backs.

The drops in 2012 actually weren't high. I imagined they were but they weren't.

Looking at highlights I can't help but believe it's all about buying Bradford a little time, more than 2.8 seconds, and lowering the high stress decisions a notch.

He's been sacked 105 times in 3 seasons and he missed most of 2011.

I think he has it in him.