Bradford QB rating 100+ next season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Bradford started the 2012 season with an average rating of 111.35 in the first two games. Then the wheels came off. However, he did post an additional 2 games with 100+ and 2 90+.

I believe with the improvements on the O line, if the Rams O line starters can stay healthy, and Bradford's shiny new and improved O talent, he could post a 100+ QB rating next season.

With no targets and a weak wounded O line that gave up 35 sacks, he still had his best season last season. I think we are seeing the tip of the iceberg.

I believe he has the talent to do it. Am I crazy? Can he play as well as Griffin, Rodgers, Wilson, and Manning if everything goes well?

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamzFanz asking an easy question:
Am I crazy?

Yes you are. Doesn't mean you're wrong though. :lol:

I refuse to hex us so I'm not saying anything more.

But if I were going to say something more, which I'm not going to do, I'd probably agree with you. But like I said, I'm mum on this issue.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamzFanz outing himself:
"shut up shuttin' up" Bugs Bunny

In order to get that reference you'd have to be older than dirt. Like me. :what:

No wonder I agree with almost everything you say. :plzstop:

wv

Rookie
I'm looking for low-90's myself. I think they can be a playoff team if he's in the low-90's.

What was Flacco in the regular season?

w
v

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
wv aiming low:
I'm looking for low-90's myself. I think they can be a playoff team if he's in the low-90's.

Maybe but I don't think that will be good enough to win the SB.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
wv aiming low:

Says Trent Dilfer.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, low 90's is good enough... but...

If he's healthy he'll post 100+ or come very close.

I mean... he posted 83 in 2012 without a real weapon except part time DA and rookie Givens.

100 is very doable.

wv

Rookie
albefree69 said:
wv aiming low:

Probably not. But i suspect he'll be in the mid-nineties or better, two years from now.

But who knows. Maybe the defense will turn into something special and Sam can just 'manage' ala Trent Dilfer.

Fisher has as much to prove as Sam, imho. We know Fisher can 'win' but can he outcoach the Belichicks in the NFL? We'll see.

w
v

jap

Legend
You can pretty much count on drops by Tavon, Sted, the young RB's, and maybe Brian early on as they acclimate to the NFL-caliber hitting and grow accustom to the sophisticated pass coverages and their route trees. This will negatively impact Sam the Ram. I would expect Chris, Jared, AP, Lance, and late-season Brian to cut down on their drops dramatically.

I would expect Sam to be somewhere in the 90's this season and then expand into 100+ territory next year.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I like positive attitudes of you two guys but I think I'll wait to see how he does this year before I start predicting how he's gonna play two years from now. :lol:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think that when Bradford truly becomes comfortable out there within an offense he truly "grasps",and with more than one legit target to throw to and decent protection...he'll really start to blossom.

Luckily his confidence hasn't been wrecked up to this point getting rocked for 3 seasons...i've always believed that the revolving door of offenses has been a bigger factor with Bradford's struggles than things like shoddy protection and mediocre recievers.

I expect a very nice season from Sam in 2013.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
albefree69 said:
RamzFanz outing himself:
"shut up shuttin' up" Bugs Bunny

In order to get that reference you'd have to be older than dirt. Like me. :what:

No wonder I agree with almost everything you say. :plzstop:

You just made me feel old as dirt :lmao:

And I haven't even crested 24 ha...I finally understand how late 20's players feel in the NFL...thanks for that perspective :sly:

Anyway..Sam the Ram with a 100 rating....that's not too far fetched....the only thing that has me thinkin he may not achieve such a thing is the fact that he will have a significant higher number of pass attempts due to the lack of SJ39....not doubting that it could happen though.

nighttrain

Legend
mojorizen7 said:
I think that when Bradford truly becomes comfortable out there within an offense he truly "grasps",and with more than one legit target to throw to and decent protection...he'll really start to blossom.

Luckily his confidence hasn't been wrecked up to this point getting rocked for 3 seasons...i've always believed that the revolving door of offenses has been a bigger factor with Bradford's struggles than things like shoddy protection and mediocre recievers.

I expect a very nice season from Sam in 2013.
:plus1: , very nice indeed
train