Bradford Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2011/11-November/11_16_11_Presser_Bradford.flv[/flv]

"Sam, how do you feel about your season up to this point?"

"Ummm, as far as....?"

In other words, "Stop asking me stupid rhetorical questions, ass face."

bluecoconuts

Legend
I like how the reporter is trying to get him to talk about his stats and stuff, and he just says "The offense?"

It shows that Bradford really just cares about how the team as a whole performs, he doesn't cast blame off on other people, or take it all on himself, he understands it's a team game, and if the team doesn't play together, the team needs work. Simple as that. I like that quality in Sam, I think it speaks volumes to how great of a person he is through and through.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmmm. I just watched the whole thing this time. I was trying to find other sources of news out there, so I've kinda just been posting for the most part and listening here and there. I find his reaction at the 4:44 mark to be that of someone who was just insulted. He didn't seem to like that question at all.

"Mark Clayton said he was open repeatedly Sunday, and will be open again in the future. Do you agree with that?"

"Huh <obligatory snicker> we'll see."

Watch his face after that. He looked a little pissed.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah I noticed that, I'm sure he had a chat with Clayton about that, Sam doesn't call out his receivers, he probably expects the same from them. I don't know how many snaps Clayton played last week, but I'm sure he was a little frustrated after being out so long. He probably wanted to jump back into things as fast as possible, but there's better ways to go about than trying to call out your QB, especially after a win.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
when did Clayton say that? I'd like to see/read it so I can get into correct context.

Caught that look on Sam's face as well. Sam doesn't single out players and complain publicly and I'm sure doesn't appreciate it if/when other team members do.

I find it hard to believe Mark said that, or said anything like that in the context it was presented by the reporter.

However, because of my interest in former Sooners, I had already looked to see how much playing time Mark had gotten. He was only in the game for 9 snaps, was targeted once and the pass was incomplete. That's not much when you figure an average of 50-70 plays per game. So, it's not like he was in there for the whole game and Sam never threw to him, and he got a little pissy. Besides, I don't think "pissy" is part of Mark's personality. I think the reporter was just trying to push Sam into a snap reaction and really didn't get what he was hoping for.

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

bluecoconuts

Legend
slinginsamfan said:
Caught that look on Sam's face as well. Sam doesn't single out players and complain publicly and I'm sure doesn't appreciate it if/when other team members do.

I find it hard to believe Mark said that, or said anything like that in the context it was presented by the reporter.

However, because of my interest in former Sooners, I had already looked to see how much playing time Mark had gotten. He was only in the game for 9 snaps, was targeted once and the pass was incomplete. That's not much when you figure an average of 50-70 plays per game. So, it's not like he was in there for the whole game and Sam never threw to him, and he got a little pissy. Besides, I don't think "pissy" is part of Mark's personality. I think the reporter was just trying to push Sam into a snap reaction and really didn't get what he was hoping for.

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

Yeah, probably the same guy who tried to ask him about his play early in the season, when Bradford just went on about the offense instead of himself. I didn't think Clayton was in the game all that much, 9 snaps, at least one of them (his first one) was a run, so he just didn't get much time. That probably has to do with the coaching staff not wanting to set him back any.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow, he says "ya know" a LOT.......

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
slinginsamfan said:
He also says...ummm and obviously, a LOT.

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!
Is there a Big Easy drinking game in the works here?

"Umm"

Do a shot!

X said:
slinginsamfan said:
He also says...ummm and obviously, a LOT.

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!
Is there a Big Easy drinking game in the works here?

"Umm"

Do a shot!

Umm, not much of a drinker, ya know, so if I were to imbibe, it would obviously have to be something that tastes really good. One one of those fru-fru drinks like a "colorado bulldog" or "strawberry daquari" would obviously be my choice.

But hey, here's to Sam. Salute!

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!