Bradford Poll here straight up! pick a side and explain

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

does SB stay and restructure for an new contract

• can make a deal get waiver and or draftedtop QB in draft somewhere else.

Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Bradford comes backhalthy and competes for the starting position and against hill of somethone else

Votes: 73 68.2%

• Total voters

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's time to say good bye...You don't come back from tearing the ACL on the same knee...History shows us that...Brett Hundley, Kevin Hogan or Connor Cook get ready because one of these guys are coming.

Yes, you can.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

I'm just glad it's not this guy again.

4098782801_bab8450fda.jpg

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
apparently my drunken post/poll was offensive to so many people cus I'm one 'inappropriate' from deletion now. man I didn't even swear or offend anyone in particular.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
apparently my drunken post/poll was offensive to so many people cus I'm one 'inappropriate' from deletion now. man I didn't even swear or offend anyone in particular.
ha. Don't worry. Some of us will like it back into relevancy.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would like to see some options for who would be a viable choice for a starting QB for this team in 2015 that can lead this team other than Bradford. Obviously he has had 2 bad years and faces a long recovery. But in my opinion there is no one coming on the free agent market that would be a reasonable pick up who could be better than Sam. Unless Hill has a remarkable 2014 and shows he is suddenly a guy that has been overlooked his entire career there just isn't a veteran option. A rookie?? Is there an Andrew Luck coming out? I don't think so. Does anyone want a rookie who isn't ready to play leading the offense?

I am praying Sam has the guts to fight through this and comeback as the Rams QB of 2015 and the next 5 years leading us to the division and NFC championships. It is the best scenario I can see and without that success by Sam the Rams will be perennial cellar dwellers for another 5 years

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you have a car you love with some miles on it, and it breaks down all the time, would you let your new driver daughter take it from Cali to Nebraska alone? No way. Get a new car for her or rent a new car for her just to be safe, it's too risky to take the chance. That's where I am with Sam. Nicest guy in the world, smart, stays out of trouble, but is like that guy on the Portland Trailblazers Greg Oden, always injured. Great player, just can't stay on the floor. On a side note, the Blazers could have had Kevin Durant, but drafted Oden instead. Who knew? The injury bug is a monster and it has Sam in it's grip and won't let him go. I'm ready to move forward and wish Sam the best. If he stays with us, great. If not, I'm alright with it. We need someone who can play 16 games and not have us fans having a heart attack everytime he gets sacked.

I'd make him an offer, league minimum next year, if he plays 16 games and has a passer rating north of 90 he automatically gets a CrapOnDick style contract (should he wish to sign it), at the same time I'm spending a pick in the first two rounds on a QB.

If he gets a better offer elsewhere fair play to him, otherwise we either get a healthy Sam back, or we get to give our young QB some time to sit and learn.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay I will bite, please name me a quarterback that has come back from ACL surgery twice on the same knee not both?

You're moving the goal-post. You didn't specify QBs in the original post. But to give you an example, Robert Griffin III. Tore his ACL in his right knee in 2009 and then tore the same ACL and his LCL in that knee in 2013.

Thomas Davis, the Panthers' LB, tore his ACL THREE times on the same knee(2009, 2010, 2011) and returned in 2012. In 2013, he was one of the NFL's best 4-3 OLBs. He didn't just return. He returned to form.

Casey Hampton, the great Steelers NT, had three ACL surgeries during his football career. Two on the same knee.

Domenik Hixon, the Giants WR, tore his right ACL in 2010 and 2011, then he returned to have the best season of his career in 2012.

Hell, even Danario Alexander was able to return from four surgeries(disputed as to whether it was two ACL tears or three) on the same knee to play well with the Rams and Chargers.

Will Sam end up like DX where he can't stay healthy? None of us know. But it's certainly not unheard of to return from multiple ACL tears of the same knee. He can do it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Will Sam end up like DX where he can't stay healthy? None of us know. But it's certainly not unheard of to return from multiple ACL tears of the same knee. He can do it.

Fair enough sir I did move the goal posts and I appreciate the education as always, but IMO I think it's time to draft somebody else, however, I'm really not sure who, but I will await for your analyses (draft) after the season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fair enough sir I did move the goal posts and I appreciate the education as always, but IMO I think it's time to draft somebody else, however, I'm really not sure who, but I will await for your analyses (draft) after the season.

I agree. It is time to draft someone else. Can't keep waiting. But I also think Bradford can come back from this and could be valuable for that rookie QB...either to start while the rookie develops or at minimum, give us a great backup. If he's willing to reduce his salary.