Bradford on surgery, "that would be news to me"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Bradford coming up on the fast lane 101

Well... I guess not. :neh: Wtf?

Guess I fell for it?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And the man comes through again ladies and gentlemen... Clutch :clap:

Thanks man.

Anonymous

nickwagoner

August 16, 2012

http://www.theramshuddle.com/posting.php?mode=edit&f=3&p=280253

- As for a hot topic that has been discussed a lot in recent weeks and may or may not be an injury discussion, QB Sam Bradford made it clear that he feels healthy and his ankle is not an issue. Here’s what he had to say when asked about potentially needing surgery on the ankle at some point.

“That would be news to me,” Bradford said. “To be honest, I am tired of talking about the ankle. Until it causes me to miss reps or miss time, it’s a non issue.”

- Coach Jeff Fisher echoed those sentiments, even cracking wise on the topic.

“He’s doing fine,” Fisher said. “I think it won’t go away because everybody keeps asking. Quit asking him and it will heal up.”

- Bradford has not missed a rep and the general word on the ankle is that it’s sore after exertion. That’s not unusual for an athlete recovering from an ankle sprain.