Bradford Officially placed on IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
How would they use that money anyways? Not really any way to spend 17 million this far into the year. Also an injury settlement wouldn't save the team any money this year either. It is the teams responsibility to be accountable for a players injury. We know Bradford will be out the entire year, so even with an injury settlement he would get his full salary for this year. When a player is hurt you can't simply cut him to save money, that is unethical and against the CBA

You can roll over remaining cap room into the following season.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
You can roll over remaining cap room into the following season.

I guess you are right, but he can't simply be cut and is owed this years salary if he is injured the full season which he will be.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I've tried several times but haven't been able to do so. I just tried again and the site made me sign in even though I'm on signed into the site. But, I'm also not that great with computers either.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've tried several times but haven't been able to do so. I just tried again and the site made me sign in even though I'm on signed into the site. But, I'm also not that great with computers either.
Did you check the "stay logged in" box when you signed in?

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
:cheers:I was able to do the intro. I opened it in another window while staying logged in.

Alan

Legend
Mike having technical difficulties:
I've tried several times but haven't been able to do so. I just tried again and the site made me sign in even though I'm on signed into the site
Perhaps some of our mods/Phx can help you out. In the meantime, I'll welcome you officially tomorrow. Not that it's going to mean anything. :LOL: You won't even be getting one of my infamous homemade fruitcakes. :( Legal difficulties. :rolleyes: Because we've had so many new members lately, I decided to wait until posters actually post in the Re: Introduce Yourself thread I mentioned before I welcome them with my official unofficial and totally unauthorized welcome. :banana: :seizure: It's not necessary but I do give you some basic info that might make your experience even better. Of course, all you have to do is read one of my other welcomes cause they're all pretty much the same.
upload_2014-8-26_21-19-58.jpeg

I'm late as usual. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
Perhaps some of our mods/Phx can help you out. In the meantime, I'll welcome you officially tomorrow. Not that it's going to mean anything. :LOL: You won't even be getting one of my infamous homemade fruitcakes. :( Legal difficulties. :rolleyes: Because we've had so many new members lately, I decided to wait until posters actually post in the Re: Introduce Yourself thread I mentioned before I welcome them with my official unofficial and totally unauthorized welcome. :banana: :seizure: It's not necessary but I do give you some basic info that might make your experience even better. Of course, all you have to do is read one of my other welcomes cause they're all pretty much the same. View attachment 2770

I'm late as usual. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I was able to do the intro....so send the fruit cake :)

Alan

Legend
Mike throwing caution to the wind:
I was able to do the intro....so send the fruit cake :)
Be-careful-what-you-wish-for.jpg

I'm not sure they'll let me do that but I will if I can. I do have some posthumous recomendations I could post though.:unsure: