Bradford interview.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RambleOn

UDFA
I can't wait to see him back on the field next year. Let's hope the injuries are behind him.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'd love to have him but we'd be better off having him play through the 2nd quarter or midseason if there's even the slightest issue with that knee

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Sam is such a great guy, he didn't deserve this. Everybody is on this guy's side. I just want to see him back on the field, for him as a person and a player. I'm praying he stays healthy.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Sam can't read roman numerals? Really?

He's too young. I learned from Popeye cartoons
images

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
ha ha ha... did you hear Sam's voice crack when he replied to the pay cut question. That's was pretty funny.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Don't know about you guys, but it doesn't sound like he's confident on starting next season...

But I did love the deflate gate question response...

"I think this whole thing is getting blown out of all proportion..." Nice one Sam ;)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
ha ha ha... did you hear Sam's voice crack when he replied to the pay cut question. That's was pretty funny.

First thanks to @Yamahopper for posting this. Good interview and good to hear a different perspective/interviewer (non local). That said, I find it hard to believe he hasn't even thought about the Rams asking him to take a pay cut.

FRO

Legend
First thanks to @Yamahopper for posting this. Good interview and good to hear a different perspective/interviewer (non local). That said, I find it hard to believe he hasn't even thought about the Rams asking him to take a pay cut.
Even if he has it would be unwise to admit if for negotiation purposes.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Even if he has it would be unwise to admit if for negotiation purposes.

Good point, hence why I said it was hard to believe. :cool: I need to use blue fonts more.