Bradford informed of Manziel smokescreen BEFORE it started

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Only 4 months out of the year. We get snowbirds, not retirees.
Make no mistake. There's an abundance of both here.
My business actually picks up a TON when those snowbirds go back up north.

PhxRam

We get snowbirds down here too, which often leads me to wonder "if it's snowbird season, why can't we shoot them?".

Duck-season-wabbit-season-by-madtaz64-on-deviantart.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Only 4 months out of the year. We get snowbirds, not retirees.
I must always be there during those four months. Except when I had the wonderful fortune to be in Flagstaff the weekend after finals. :love:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I must always be there during those four months. Except when I had the wonderful fortune to be in Flagstaff the weekend after finals. :love:
What keeps Flagstaff awesome is the lack of jobs up there. Beautiful city and surroundings.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Yeah but I'm thinking next years first round pick will be between 16-32 so our Rams pick won't be of much value to misinformation about.
While that's very true if the Rams 1st pick next year is in middle of the 6th Fisher and Snead will smokescreen it just because that's what they do.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
well, and then there is the money behind the amoral political layer as well. Thankfully, I think our FO is generally ethical so ultimately wouldn't succeed in public office.

Yup. Special interest dollars have taken over our democracy, regardless of party.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I guess, my point is, I don't think the smokescreens are necessarily "leaked" from the organizations themselves, but they aren't dispelled when they gain traction, from one of the media types grasping at straws. In this age of twitter, and the instant frenzy that is social media, all it takes is one uninformed "expert" such as a Greg Cosell, to throw something against the wall, and then sit back and watch it explode.

And these guys never bother to confirm anything, and NEVER come back and say ooops when they are so off base with it its sickening. There is no accountability with any of these guys anymore. Its all about hits and clicks on their sites.

Yup.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Just imagine if this was a double (or triple?) bluff. That'd be straight up Macheiavellian.

Still. Not going to happen. Greg Robinson and Darquize Dennard are headed St Louis way.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice. Machiavellian.
I'm constantly impressed by our collective intelligence around here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This aint the PD X.
Don't have to remind me of THAT, m'man. I broke off of that site to make this one, before it was too late, when I started to experience measurable loss of IQ points .