Bradford informed of Manziel smokescreen BEFORE it started

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
are you saying this is kind of like that movie Inception but with a smokescreen with Bradford in the draft and Manziel? A smokescreen within a smokescreen about Bradford being a smokescreen for Ram's interest in Manziel which actually a reverse smokescreen?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
are you saying this is kind of like that movie Inception but with a smokescreen with Bradford in the draft and Manziel? A smokescreen within a smokescreen about Bradford being a smokescreen for Ram's interest in Manziel which actually a reverse smokescreen?
I hope it's not Inception.

Otherwise, we'd get "With the 2nd pick in the 2014 NFL Draft..." and then the credits would roll.

And if that happened, we'd riot and light it all on fire. Everything. Everywhere.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
But your two statements together (this one and the media being shameless pawns) and we come to an understanding of our political system in general!
well, and then there is the money behind the amoral political layer as well. Thankfully, I think our FO is generally ethical so ultimately wouldn't succeed in public office.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So...how are the women in Florida?
They're okay.

albumshot.php

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
lol. Could be. Maybe the Rams WANTED Thomas to leak that...

They don't know that you know that I know that YOU know that I know that you know....
Or maybe they wanted us to think they wanted Thomas to leak it from an inside source knowing that they were the inside source giving miss information about someone else leaking information to JT and JT was part of the plan so he could remain an insider and keep leaking information that you think they think needs to be kept quiet. Man... They're goooooood!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Does it make me a cynic to think that people aren't nearly clever enough to come up with the subterfuge that others think they are clever enough to come up with? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar you know...
And sometimes a humidor is ... well...

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Maybe next year the Rams go dark. Not a peep out of Rams park. Drive the other teams crazy. No information is misinformation.

Yeah but I'm thinking next years first round pick will be between 16-32 so our Rams pick won't be of much value to misinformation about.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Only 4 months out of the year. We get snowbirds, not retirees.
We get snowbirds down here too, which often leads me to wonder "if it's snowbird season, why can't we shoot them?".