Bradford informed of Manziel smokescreen BEFORE it started

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why would they release that info hours before the draft?
That's 4th hand information. PFT's twitter feed is reporting that Josh Alper (of PFT) is reporting that Jim Thomas (his source) is reporting that Sam Bradford was informed of this ruse, and that's according to "league sources." Get that? Jim Thomas, a Rams Insider, reported that "league sources" informed him that this was all set up. So Jim Thomas, in his infinite wisdom, decides that he'll go ahead and let that be known the day before the draft. Thank GOD this is all over today.

radjohns

UDFA
That's 4th hand information. PFT's twitter feed is reporting that Josh Alper (of PFT) is reporting that Jim Thomas (his source) is reporting that Sam Bradford was informed of this ruse, and that's according to "league sources." Get that? Jim Thomas, a Rams Insider, reported that "league sources" informed him that this was all set up. So Jim Thomas, in his infinite wisdom, decides that he'll go ahead and let that be known the day before the draft. Thank GOD this is all over today.

They're taking draft deception and subterfuge to a whole new level.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They're taking draft deception and subterfuge to a whole new level.
lol. Could be. Maybe the Rams WANTED Thomas to leak that...

They don't know that you know that I know that YOU know that I know that you know....

V3

Hall of Fame

If it's true, the Rams should never talk to him again. I wouldn't even let him in the building. People may say that everyone already knew it was a smokescreen but there's just some things a reporter shouldn't do.

PhxRam

If it's true, the Rams should never talk to him again. I wouldn't even let him in the building. People may say that everyone already knew it was a smokescreen but there's just some things a reporter shouldn't do.

If true, I can only imagine that a deal is already in place for a trade.

Memphis Ram

Legend

Does it really matter when at a pre-draft event the HC comes out and says Sam Bradford is our QB? If the jig wasn't up before, it surely was then.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Yeah.. If the story is true, I suspect that a deal is in place for the #2 pick.
well, everything makes sense. the smokescreen worked, and now that the deal is done the truth is revealed. I am excited.

the media are shameless pawns

BadCompany

Rookie
Does it make me a cynic to think that people aren't nearly clever enough to come up with the subterfuge that others think they are clever enough to come up with? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar you know...

V3

Hall of Fame
Does it really matter when at a pre-draft event the HC comes out and says Sam Bradford is our QB? If the jig wasn't up before, it surely was then.

That wasn't as clear cut as people here make it out to be. He left room there. They were talking about it on the radio and had sound clips.

...Not that I think they're going to take a QB.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Every one in the league knows Fisher gets perverse pleasure out of this smokescreen stuff. But none of them believe it. And it did make for good debate.
But one of these days he will follow through on a smokescreen and you'll be able to hear a turd drop in the quietness of radio City

PhxRam

Every one in the league knows Fisher gets perverse pleasure out of this smokescreen stuff. But none of them believe it. And it did make for good debate.
But one of these days he will follow through on a smokescreen and you'll be able to hear a turd drop in the quietness of radio City

I always said that one of these times you need to follow through on your bluff