Bradford: “I really like the group in front of me right now"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Rams QB Sam Bradford on his happiness with the offensive line leading into preseason game two. (1:20)

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The best part of that video wasn't his answers...it was the look of true excitement he had the entire time. You could tell it wasn't the typical rah-rah BS you hear from players that are just saying what they are supposed to.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't have an opinion on if the Rams can have a huge season with Hill, but I'm positive they can with Bradford. He looks matured, confident, and excited right now. Let's hope he can stay on the field.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The best part of that video wasn't his answers...it was the look of true excitement he had the entire time. You could tell it wasn't the typical rah-rah BS you hear from players that are just saying what they are supposed to.

He definitely has a different look to him this year. I think he's finally excited about having some real talent and playmakers. I've never seen him smile through an entire interview.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
STAY.

HEALTHY.

(that includes everybody)

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Great thing about Bradford for me is his mental side. He's such a high character guy and a huge part of this is his positivity. He's always absolutely pumped with his teammates and always thinks he's going to have a 25td and 4000 yd year! This is the year he actually is going to break those barriers!

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Without wanting to come across as a Homer, I really believe that SB8 will have a season that should settle any doubt that he is the Franchise QB for years to come. I just wanna see how he goes moving on his rebuilt knee.

RamWoodie

Legend
The thing I like most is you can easily see Sam is bigger and stronger...that has to be a plus!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Without wanting to come across as a Homer, I really believe that SB8 will have a season that should settle any doubt that he is the Franchise QB for years to come. I just wanna see how he goes moving on his rebuilt knee.
Dude. Get your homer on.
No shame in that game here.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

To reiterate what X said ,this is the home of proud by God homers,I hate the idea that being a homer is anything but a positive.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think our Oline can be special. If it stays mostly healthy, Sam will be dealing the ball to WR's that better by ^&*( catch it! My mind thrills at the possibility of what Greg Robinson can be....It used to be that talent was so scarce, that I would concentrate on players like Chris Long....I have trouble doing that since the team doesn't suck anymore.....This will be a special year, IMO.