Bradford has "Weakest Arm in the NFL"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Yeah, whenever I think of weak arms I think of Sam :neh:

Who are those jokers?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
Yeah, whenever I think of weak arms I think of Sam :neh:

Who are those jokers?
They're being heralded as "NFL Experts" on the Post Dispatch.
In reality, they're a couple of mo-mos who work for Bleacher Report.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Can't wait for these Jackwagons next in depth insight on how SJax is a sissy who shy's away from contact. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Keyboard + Internet= expert.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That's what happens when you report on stats alone. Watch a game you goofballs.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So it's true then. EVERYONE has their 15 minutes of fame. Just another 15 or so more of these tool fests and they will have theirs. Yet more reason to respect the BR and the vast knowledge of its contributors. Wonder if that's why Shane got out.

15 min of fame?
Shit, these days everyone has their very own freakin' CHANNEL!
ugh.

Remember, "When Pride Still Mattered"? - VL

Anonymous

Bradford has "Weakest Arm in the NFL"

I nominate this for Most Popular Pinata Article of the summer.

pinata_16bsn57-16bsn5h.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Seconded.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
These people obviously did not watch that Ravens game where Bradford rolled out right and hit Gibson fifty-something yards downfield for a perfect strike in the endzone. I'd love to see them name ten other quarterbacks at any level who can make that kind of pass.

You just laugh at them and move on, knowing that you're right and that they have no business covering the NFL.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Memento said:
These people obviously did not watch that Ravens game where Bradford rolled out right and hit Gibson fifty-something yards downfield for a perfect strike in the endzone. I'd love to see them name ten other quarterbacks at any level who can make that kind of pass.

You just laugh at them and move on, knowing that you're right and that they have no business covering the NFL.
Yeah, there are plenty of examples of Bradford throwing a ball that travels 50+ yards in the air. I find it utterly ridiculous to use statistics as a measure of someone's physical abilities and/or limitations. Clearly Bradford does NOT possess a "noodle arm." Simply stupid.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
What I don't understand is...how can analysts say that Bradford "can make ALL the throws" and then have these morons suggest that he's got a weak arm? That said, I do find it a bit disconcerting that many of his longer throws this season seem to "float".

Finally, with this ankle thing hanging on like the sword of Damocles, suggests that our QB is one good hit or roll up away from inactive or PUP status. :?!:

All of which brings me back to the concerns I raised weeks ago about a "VIABLE" (read one that can both lead and win) back up, which appears quite questionable to me at this moment.

We can survive a few injuries along the line or back field, but NOT at QB.