Bradford: "Good enough to go right now"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
(from that video)

Uhm, no.

50252a15f92ea1152900000.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was an awkward video.
The earpiece he had in was feeding back his own voice and it was screwing up his timing.
That, or he really thinks Fisher is "the gay." :sly:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
That was brutal...I don't know what time his actual interview was, but "AM" was aired beginning at 4:00 am C.T.

I was going to watch it until they displayed the program schedule 5-9 am e.t. By the looks of him, he had to have been in there REALLY early. :bummed:

Speeps

Starter
Poor Bradford. NFL AM starts really early, and Sam had to be at Rams park prior to the show going on the air because of his interview. He looked like he rolled out of bed and did the interview. What a trooper.

joeybittick

Rookie
http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... c&&start=0

Thought you guys might be interested in that (for some reason it amuses me). Someone went and blatantly misquoted Bradford on Rams Talk AND Bernie's Pressbox. When called on it in Rams Talk he cut and ran and just continued the shit stirring... I mean conversation on BPB, where they may be a bit less informed than we are :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Agendas are cool, eh?

'tards. :neh: