Bradford GIF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
dieterbrock said:
jrry32 said:
811357057_medium.gif

Wow. Looks like the same reaction all of us have to the offense and play-calling. Ironically, he's sitting next to the man in charge of that.

That GIF shows a lot

It looks like hes about to let it rip, and slam it down but opts for dumping it off

Sum1BTRthnU said:
I'm tired of the same conversation pieces over and over again...but being at the game it is incredible how the receivers DON'T run routes downfield with separation and how fast the offensive line collapses.

It's incredible how many tipped balls Bradford has...but the thing is it keeps happening because the pocket has collapsed and the only place to throw the ball is in the flat. It's pathetic.

this is what i'm always wondering when i see sam look downfield and then dump it off. you can't tell on tv because they focus on the line of scrimmage.

i get frustrated every time i think a big play is in the works and then i see a dump off. and then i think it can't just be sam being conservative. if something was there he would let it rip, wouldn't he?

Psycho_X

Legend
For what it's worth, if anything, this is him looking at the interception he threw in the endzone. That happened at the 4:06 mark in the second quarter and this is 3:56 in second.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
max said:
jrry, do you still think Sam is better than Luck?

I think he has more arm talent than Luck by a lot but he's just not seeing the field or being aggressive. IMO, we broke him. Don't know if he's salvageable at this point.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Psycho_X said:
For what it's worth, if anything, this is him looking at the interception he threw in the endzone. That happened at the 4:06 mark in the second quarter and this is 3:56 in second.
Good eye.

sent via Tapatalk.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HometownBoy said:
The gif shows a lot, I'm not one for assuming usually, but you can't look me in the eye and say that Bradford wasn't five seconds away from throwing that on the ground before he saw Schott right there and decided better of it.

I think he reconsidered because it would have made the guy standing behind him's life worse. That guy is in charge of running the binders with the shots from the last drive to Sam and then running it back to where they print the photos when Sam is done with it. If Sam throws it down, the guy has to run around the bench, pick it up and then run it back. Think Sam realized that in mid throw.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm pretty sure those were overhead pictures of the field showing the player's positions during various plays that had just happened. It wasn't the play book.

iced

I wouldn't be surprised if he was mad that cook was open on that play, or that if he led Quick more he'd have a TD

Lesson

Oh, really?
I am a Bradford fan, but I have to think that what Shurmur did was good for Sam as it protected him.

I think Schottenheimer is a decent OC, but as I said before, he hasn't really been in a situation where he hasn't had a run game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Selassie I said:
I'm pretty sure those were overhead pictures of the field showing the player's positions during various plays that had just happened. It wasn't the play book.

They are.