Bradford did not Practice Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

Dunno where that came from dennis , I'm not surprised he didn't practice today,his knee may be a bit sore,they said he would practice tomorrow but that's what they are saying,no guarantee ,hopefully sitting him today was soon enough and he didn't gut out more practice than he should have yesterday.

BTW are you really quadrupple sure it's NOT A GAME

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Dunno where that came from dennis , I'm not surprised he didn't practice today,his knee may be a bit sore,they said he would practice tomorrow but that's what they are saying,no guarantee ,hopefully sitting him today was soon enough and he didn't gut out more practice than he should have yesterday.

Apparently, the plan all along has been to let him work in about 50% of the OTAs. In another thread, Waggoner and JT tweet that he participated in the walk throughs, and will be in on the 7 on 7 drills tomorrow.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I thought I had read somewhere that he was going to alternate practice days during OTAs.

Why is this a big deal? Oh fu ck it. We will rally around Shaun Hill and play good football.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Apparently, the plan all along has been to let him work in about 50% of the OTAs. In another thread, Waggoner and JT tweet that he participated in the walk throughs, and will be in on the 7 on 7 drills tomorrow.
Darn, you beat me to it Coach :)

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I thought I had read somewhere that he was going to alternate practice days during OTAs.

Why is this a big deal? Oh fu ck it. We will rally around Shaun Hill and play good football.

I don't know that it is a big deal ,but it's newsworthy.
If he didn't miss a snap in OTA's that would be newsworthy as well

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
The fact that Sam's out there at all is more than what we expected when he first suffered the injury.

I'm not worried.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The fact that Sam's out there at all is more than what we expected when he first suffered the injury.

I'm not worried.

This, pretty much. The Rams have no reason to rush him. He needs reps, but not so much right now.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Bradford would have only started agility work about 6 weeks ago - it takes time to build that strength back in the muscles. The fact he is participating at all means he is further ahead in the recovery than expected.

jjab360

Legend

over-the-head.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Bradford is practicing every other practice by design. He is doing all the metal reps with the walk throughs. They are just taking it easy on him for now. He should be to go 100% in training camp. Nothing to make a big deal about

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Just the Fisher King taking care of his starting QB, nothing to see here..

A55VA6

Legend
It's not a problem, in his press conference he says he feels great and can do anything, even sprinting. They just don't want to over do it so he'll be out there every other day / important days.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's great for 2 reasons
1) he's healthy enough to play in (optional) offseason activity
2) the team is smart enough to limit his plays

Can't make the playoffs in OTA but you could ruin your season during them

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
It's great for 2 reasons
1) he's healthy enough to play in (optional) offseason activity
2) the team is smart enough to limit his plays

Can't make the playoffs in OTA but you could ruin your season during them
Yeah I'm fine with it ,in fact one of the reasons my opinion of Spags went south was because he kept playing Sam on that HAS when he knew further injury would mean surgery and we were long before eliminated from the playoffs.
There's a reason those guys wear a red jersey in practice .