Bradford Contract Talks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm going to totally beat this dead horse to... well... death. So back off you hoser - eh.

hoser orginates from pre- zambonie days where after a game, the losing team would have to "hose" down the ice, hence the term 'hoser"
That team is a bunch of scrubs and hosers!

Hoe-zee-ay indeed. I think you're just hoe-zee-gay.

laramsoriginal

Starter
If sam has a great year rams need to continue paying him big bucks....

On the other hand;

If Bradford cannot stay healthy or even worse, stays healthy but has a lousy year, rams should consider cutting/trading him in 2015....I doubt many teams would consider taking on that contract of his even if its only for one season. Not many team would have the cap space

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If sam has a great year rams need to continue paying him big bucks....

On the other hand;

If Bradford cannot stay healthy or even worse, stays healthy but has a lousy year, rams should consider cutting/trading him in 2015
So you're saying if Sam is a hoser, cut him?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If Canadians always add "eh?" to their sentences, and Mexicans always add "si?" to their sentences, should Americans always be adding "be?" to their sentences?

Disclaimer: Dumb joke, not projecting a behavior on ALL members of a culture.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
If Canadians always add "eh?" to their sentences, and Mexicans always add "si?" to their sentences, should Americans always be adding "be?" to their sentences?

Disclaimer: Dumb joke, not projecting a behavior on ALL members of a culture.
I wouldn't say dumb joke as much as rubbish joke lololol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: