Brad Nessler on Zuerlein: "Holy Smokes..."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usbc1sksluY[/youtube]
hd.jpg

PhxRam

I think what is most impressive to me is the height he gets on those kicks. Most guys drive the ball and are susceptible to being blocked. This guy not only manages to drive the ball but also gets some ridiculous lift to clear the line.

PhxRam

I think this weekend he breaks the record for most consecutive made FGs as a rookie.

After 5 games he already holds the record for

Longest FG in Rams history
Longest FG made in Soldier Field

Going to have to keep a running record for this kid.

PhxRam

Speaking of Soldier Field.. How many remember that kick that Mike Lansford made (50-51 yds) to beat Chicago on Monday night football?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PhxRam said:
I think this weekend he breaks the record for most consecutive made FGs as a rookie.

After 5 games he already holds the record for

Longest FG in Rams history
Longest FG made in Soldier Field

Going to have to keep a running record for this kid.
And longest field goal by a rookie.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
"Dude, he's four for four at 50 plus this year." Haha! Good stuff.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Talk about cash ... this guy is money."

:lol:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
PhxRam said:
I think what is most impressive to me is the height he gets on those kicks. Most guys drive the ball and are susceptible to being blocked. This guy not only manages to drive the ball but also gets some ridiculous lift to clear the line.
Me too. I remember them spouting before his first long field goal, about how the trajectory on long kicks is lower, so watch for the block...this guy is the exception, not the rule.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Never heard a cleaner sound on a FG attempt. What is he? 150 soaking wet too? It HAS to be mechanics and just knowing what that ball is going to do when it leaves his foot.