BR: Top 40 4-3 D Ends 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...tm_campaign=web-des-art-top-16?is_shared=true

I can't see this anywhere else on here. This is one of those articles that's formatted as a slide show to increase the websites clicks but there are 3 Rams DE's in the list with a write up on each.

Eugene Sims @ 33
Bill Hayes @ 14
Mighty Quinn @ 4

Would've been interesting to see whether Long would've made the list if he'd stayed healthy.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Who the hell is better then Quinn? JJ Watt is the only guy I would take over him and he plays in a 3-4

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben
Ansah and Ayers over Quinn?? Hahahaha, typical Bleacher Report... What a joke

bskrilla

Starter
By what standard are they rating these guys? I know stats aren't the end-all-be-all, but Quinn had more sacks, more FF, more batted passes, and more tackles than all 3 players above him.... He had 3 more sacks than the second guy below him, and BR rated them all as equal or better pass rushers?

Ok...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Another page from "Under the Bleachers" by Cemore Butts!
Call Me a ..
17zw35.jpg

But Sims Belongs in the 20's, Hayes looks about right, And And Quinn should be at least #2!!
And, I hate to take his side, But Ware @ # 20 is a Joke! There are several players that should be a lot LOWER on this list!!
And as far as my Main Man Chris Long is concerned Had he been healthy he would have Placed at least At #6!!

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Yep, that's Matt Miller doing his usual again. Don't read his rankings unless you're prepared to be pissed off.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Cant wait to see how they butcher Donald in the DT rankings.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
BR rely on PFF waaaay too much. They use it as their only reasoning for their opinion on players like 90% of the time. It's actually crazy...