1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by LoyalRam, Jun 17, 2014.

1. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Wow. Nice analogy. I may have to use that some time.

2. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Left the PD when this site was started. Haven't been back. Pretty simple. I like the actual comradery around here.

Faceplant likes this.
  3. Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

It's use for a small fee :sneaky:

RamFan503 likes this.
  4. LoyalRam Well-Known Member

He's coming today...

Legatron4 likes this.
  5. PowayRamFan Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind some of the good guys from there on this site, Stel comes to mind.

flv likes this.
  6. HitStick Well-Known Member

Yes. More good posters! I can lurk and have some more things to read!

I've realized I visit at least 10 times a day and never contribute a thing. I'm such a waste :(

7. jclark New Member

I made the switch yesterday. Ramstalk had become unreadable.

CGI_Ram, Mojo Ram, NJRamsFan and 4 others like this.
  8. El Juggernauto Your Best Friend

Good to see you all, welcome! We all have come here to escape the never ending bull crap from all the big boards out there. We all enjoy the mods but Phx has put a lot of the "dealing with trolls" on the regular poster. If you see someone posting idiotic crap, click the "inappropriate" and after so many, it gets deleted. Again, welcome to you all, jump on in....the water....well it's mighty fine!

Prime Time likes this.
  9. Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Just for clarity I believe you need a minimum of 50 posts for the "inappropriate" button to appear.

10. El Juggernauto Your Best Friend

I think that is true. Most of us were well beyond that when Phx made that feature. Wat to be on top of thing R&G

11. Oldgeek Jack Snow-Rams history to St Louis

I guess I remember the days when Ramstalk wasn't like that and kept hoping the mods might rescue the site again. It looks like the best of the members are here anyway, so why go back. I'm fine with a difference of opinion but the name calling and sheer hate for the Rams just killed the forum.

CGI_Ram, NJRamsFan, TheDYVKX and 2 others like this.
  12. Selassie I H. I. M.

I discovered the thing known as internet forums when I found RamStalk. That was in 2008 I believe and I was hooked right away. Back then I was a regular poster over there and I just assumed that the poo flinging was something that I would always have to deal with if I wanted to discuss my beloved Rams with others (I live in FL so being a Ram is lonely here). I'm thankful for RamStalk since it introduced me to this world,,, but when Paul created ROD,,, my participation in the PD board pretty much ended. Today, I don't post anywhere else but here.

Posting here allows anyone to state their beliefs (even if they are different from the mainstream) and be treated with the same respect that you would receive if you were sharing your thoughts with someone in person.

I do miss reading a good number of RamStalk posters' thoughts,,, it would be very nice to see them spend some time here. I see some in this thread already. WELCOME !!!

13. Son of Liberty New Member

Just Joined! Count me in over here. My ignore list over there was getting way too big. Does Diggity come here? If not we need to recruit him also. He is an enjoyable and enthusiastic poseter.

14. Legatron4 Well-Known Member

I think it actually might be 50 points. I just hit 100 posts and it gave me the inappropriate option. I could be wrong though.

15. Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

That's most likely it then, I was already over the threshold but I knew I remembered 50 from somewhere.

Legatron4 likes this.
  16. BigRamFan Living the life Jimmy Buffett only sang about.

Welcome! I think you'll find this place quite a bit different.

17. BigRamFan Living the life Jimmy Buffett only sang about.

Good to see you here @kailuaram . You were one of few that ever made any sense over there.

18. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Thanks for giving us a shot, bruddah.

19. wrstdude Well-Known Member

As much as I enjoy engaging the trolls, Derpzone & Old Lawrence especially, this place has been a much needed break. I haven't been over there for a long time w/ no intention of ever going back.

For those that love to argue and are afraid that this place is full of group think, let me assure you that is not the case. Lots of good arguments & differing opinions observed in my short time here. The major difference being posters actually respond to the points presented w/out repeating the same BS repeatedly whilst setting up strawmen. People can actually disagree adamantly, yet remain civil & find common ground on other topics because they're not void of logic & reason here.

Shocking I know...

RamFan503, NJRamsFan and Legatron4 like this.
  20. ChrisW Well-Known Member

Well, don't be shy fellas. Hop on into the discussions. Time to let this post die as if you were always meant to be here.

LoyalRam likes this.