Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Left the PD when this site was started. Haven't been back. Pretty simple. I like the actual comradery around here.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This site has been awesome for me. People actually reply to what I have to say and respect my opinion. I was so sick of the trolls and I couldn't take it anymore. Now I just go there to laugh at the people who actually engage with them. I really like Madam Goldberg though, I wonder if he's here.
He's coming today...

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Yes. More good posters! I can lurk and have some more things to read!

I've realized I visit at least 10 times a day and never contribute a thing. I'm such a waste :(

jclark

UDFA
Name
jay
I've PM'd a few posters over there to join here. I need to PM a few more. Some great posters there. Some huge douches there too.
I made the switch yesterday. Ramstalk had become unreadable.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Good to see you all, welcome! We all have come here to escape the never ending bull shit from all the big boards out there. We all enjoy the mods but Phx has put a lot of the "dealing with trolls" on the regular poster. If you see someone posting idiotic crap, click the "inappropriate" and after so many, it gets deleted. Again, welcome to you all, jump on in....the water....well it's mighty fine!

Good to see you all, welcome! We all have come here to escape the never ending bull crap from all the big boards out there. We all enjoy the mods but Phx has put a lot of the "dealing with trolls" on the regular poster. If you see someone posting idiotic crap, click the "inappropriate" and after so many, it gets deleted. Again, welcome to you all, jump on in....the water....well it's mighty fine!

Just for clarity I believe you need a minimum of 50 posts for the "inappropriate" button to appear.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think that is true. Most of us were well beyond that when Phx made that feature. Wat to be on top of thing R&G

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I guess I remember the days when Ramstalk wasn't like that and kept hoping the mods might rescue the site again. It looks like the best of the members are here anyway, so why go back. I'm fine with a difference of opinion but the name calling and sheer hate for the Rams just killed the forum.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I discovered the thing known as internet forums when I found RamStalk. That was in 2008 I believe and I was hooked right away. Back then I was a regular poster over there and I just assumed that the poo flinging was something that I would always have to deal with if I wanted to discuss my beloved Rams with others (I live in FL so being a Ram is lonely here). I'm thankful for RamStalk since it introduced me to this world,,, but when Paul created ROD,,, my participation in the PD board pretty much ended. Today, I don't post anywhere else but here.

Posting here allows anyone to state their beliefs (even if they are different from the mainstream) and be treated with the same respect that you would receive if you were sharing your thoughts with someone in person.

I do miss reading a good number of RamStalk posters' thoughts,,, it would be very nice to see them spend some time here. I see some in this thread already. WELCOME !!!

Just Joined! Count me in over here. My ignore list over there was getting way too big. Does Diggity come here? If not we need to recruit him also. He is an enjoyable and enthusiastic poseter.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Just for clarity I believe you need a minimum of 50 posts for the "inappropriate" button to appear.

I think it actually might be 50 points. I just hit 100 posts and it gave me the inappropriate option. I could be wrong though.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I just came over from the Post Dispatch forum. Don't post often, mostly interested in seeing what opinions others may have. But now there is so much trash posted over there that it isn't worth the effort to go through a thread to try to find reasonable opinions.
Welcome! I think you'll find this place quite a bit different.

wrstdude

Rookie
As much as I enjoy engaging the trolls, Derpzone & Old Lawrence especially, this place has been a much needed break. I haven't been over there for a long time w/ no intention of ever going back.

For those that love to argue and are afraid that this place is full of group think, let me assure you that is not the case. Lots of good arguments & differing opinions observed in my short time here. The major difference being posters actually respond to the points presented w/out repeating the same BS repeatedly whilst setting up strawmen. People can actually disagree adamantly, yet remain civil & find common ground on other topics because they're not void of logic & reason here.

Shocking I know...

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Well, don't be shy fellas. Hop on into the discussions. Time to let this post die as if you were always meant to be here.