Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I've been here for quite some time already, but thanks!
Didn't realize Horns. My bad. I should have realized that by the number of messages.. :cool: That happens when one is in a rush. It'd be cool to bottle time and sell it no?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I have a thing for the redhead in the Wendy's commercials.
c2af4c71632c439d1a9cff0f1b1f72f0.jpg

She is very pretty for sure.....but she is actually a blonde.......

g000258000000000000d087ddedec3827a9dff3ae998f177c4b72ab0d9f.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Shit there was a boycott and I missed it??? Well I've been boycotting it for a couple years now. So ya, fuck you PD.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think she is sassier as a redhead.......though my track record with redheads is that they always smell like fresh mulch you know where.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think she is sassier as a redhead.......though my track record with redheads is that they always smell like fresh mulch you know where.
WTF? Fresh mulch? Well that's a new one Les. Hopefully you're not using the kind with manure in it. :eek:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My post on the Rams Talk forum:

No, people at ROD are just fans. They don't feel the need to bring other players down to make themselves feel good. They are all fans. I don't live in St. Louis anymore. I get to go on ROD and it's like hanging out with friends at the bar watching the game. It's fun. Remember when the PD forums were fun? Now it's just a bunch of people all trying very hard to show how clever they are, and in the process show the lack of intelligence they really possess.

What if you went to a forum where fans could be fans? Where you didn't feel the need to defend the players you like, because everyone is a fan of the team? What if you went to a place that felt like home? I moved away from St. Louis, and ROD is the closest I found to being there again. You can stay here if you like, and watch good posters, people whom you might respect leave. That's fine. Or you can come to a place that's actually different. The type of place that fan forums wanted to create. It's called "ramsondemand"; you should try it.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Saying the PD Ramstalk is for...as$holes may be a wee bit harsh, taken over by a couple multi ID using lonley derelict's, more spot on, guess that's what happens when a page sells out.

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
Welcome to all of you Rams fans. It's like an immigration up in here the last few days. Good stuff! We have a great community here lead by a few great people.

But if Old Larry shows his face in here...
ill-beat-a-motherfucker-with-another-motherfucker-jpg.2056

This is GOLD man!!!!!:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: