Boycott of RamStalk may happen tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I will concede that it would then be an ebb.

And if we win it back to back then its a

Did%20Progressive%20Flo%20Get%20Fired.ashx
I'll never understand why I wanna bang Flo.
But I do.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I do miss Diggity - he's a great, insightful fan - but not much else. I defected on St. Patricks Day after a little reflection & libation and haven't looked back!

ROD = Best Forum Ever.

Agreed on Diggity. When I was there he was a great poster. He came over to RRF for a bit but the mods ran him off. Go figure... :unsure: Would love to see the cat here.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I came here from RRF because there were 3 trolls that could get away with murder, and they refused to ban them. I like this board WAY better now that I've gotten used to it.

Welcome aboard Horns!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
But I do.
Before the quoted graphic loaded, I thought you meant THIS Flo...

Flo.jpg

That said, we still all know the hottest insurance spokeswoman ever is Erin Esurance... despite her being animated, and despite her campaign being cancelled because it got to the point where Googling her brought up NSFW sites before it brought up Esurance...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Flo.jpg

That said, we still all know the hottest insurance spokeswoman ever is Erin Esurance... despite her being animated, and despite her campaign being cancelled because it got to the point where Googling her brought up NSFW sites before it brought up Esurance...
I had a brief time in my lower teens that I wanted to take a run at that Flo too. She was just so ... I dunno ... experienced. lol.
But in the end, I (like everyone else) wanted to get with Vera. Even though she was so dopey.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Flo.jpg

erin-esurance.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I had a brief time in my lower teens that I wanted to take a run at that Flo too. She was just so ... I dunno ... experienced. lol.
But in the end, I (like everyone else) wanted to get with Vera. Even though she was so dopey.

She was the perfect combination of sassy and sexy, the way she used to snap her gum made me tingle "down there".

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
But don't call me a troll and say how disrespectful I am. I was just trying to get a take on if you were the man in charge and HAD to draft a QB in 2015, who would it be?? It was a just question.

We don't call each other names here unless it's in jest.

A hypothetical question: Don't know if you're married but let's say you are and your marriage is not perfect but for the most going fine, what if someone asked you "If your marriage implodes, who would you marry next?" Would you be offended by that question? I sure would.

You seem like a passionate, sincere, intelligent fan. I'm sure you'll do fine here. If you have any questions or complaints pm me or one of the other mods.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I am a Bradford fan. I am a fan of anyone on the Rams. I love my Rams. I have loved them for 40 years!! I really don't understand why the question of "What QB would you draft in 2015 if Sam had a really bad year" I'm not saying he sucks, I'm not saying he's a bad person, I'm not attacking him, I don't hope he sucks this year.....What kind of fan would I be if I wanted my QB to tank?? It was just a question. I would cut off my pinky finger if it guaranteed the Rams will win the SuperBowl this year. I have ONE tattoo on my body, and it's the Rams logo!! So if everyone here is saying that there are no hypothetical questions aloud then just say so, But don't call me a troll and say how disrespectful I am. I was just trying to get a take on if you were the man in charge and HAD to draft a QB in 2015, who would it be?? It was a just question.

I have no problem with the question. I would like to see the whole thread to say it wasn't fair. I have never seen a ban over a question. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Edit: never mind

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But I do.
Flo and the Dude.."We are perfect together.." *Flo bats here eyes...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm willing to bet it didn't.
I'm backing that bet. Something is definitely missing from the picture.

And to be quite frank, it looks to me like you @markstewart67 are trying to make a stink just to make a stink. I don't question your fandom, I question why you feel the need to harp on this instead of just joining in on the conversations. A warning shot across the bow isn't going to endear you to anyone here. Seems like an odd way to introduce yourself.

Saright by me. I don't remember how it went anyway.

I have my own message board, and it's really the only place I belong. I keep coming back here trying to play defender of the faith, but it's of no consequence and I'm not even making a dent. I've made many videos to try and illustrate my points, I've sourced every quote I've used, and I think I build a fairly solid case with facts, history and relevant numbers when I pose an argument.

However.

The St Louis Post Dispatch RamSTALK forum is for
f1e4454feeca4b1b9889ed1.png

Nothing against the great fans here who continually battle against the
310157b8f23b4a94a07210e.png
who are trying to take it over. You're all doing a good enough job that you don't need me to help.

And hey, I ain't mad. I just don't belong in an environment with wall to wall
9c656ef5bc7640018b000d9.png
. Life's too short, and so is Old Larry's dick. So, here's where I need your help, and I'm sure there are many who will oblige.

Please report me to be banned.

I don't have the [Fucking] willpower to stay away from here. I guess I'm like Kurt Russell in everyone's favorite movie, Tombstone. "I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it!"

Well, [fuck] that. You cowboys can have this
32c1f7ed41c7456dae44dcf.png
cow town. I'm hanging up my badge & my guns, and I'm retiring to Silver Town. I prefer the atmosphere at my board. There's healthy criticism, and there's lively conversation, but there are no
9c656ef5bc7640018b000d9.png
for me to worry about. Which would be the attitude Wyatt took when he ARRIVED in Tombstone. And look what happened. He got drawn into
32c1f7ed41c7456dae44dcf.png
he didn't really want, and it cost him dearly.

Not me, [fuckers]. :lol:

Again, please don't quote me. Just report me.

Thanks for the memories,
310157b8f23b4a94a07210e.png
. To all you homers, out there, keep the faith, brothers! To all the bashers, grow the [fuck] up and put together a RATIONAL argument for once in your stupid lives.

Thanks again, and ........

88991e5f429e4941aa10837.png