Boxing with Michael Brockers and Alec Ogletree

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
so after this video no excuse for Ogletree to come into the season out of shape again right?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I don't think that there should be any question as to the physical condition to either of them. Boxing/Kickboxing is a very intense sport. I watched a kickboxing event 2 months ago; each fight is only 3 rounds, but by the 3rd the fighters fatigued. I couldn't imagine trying to block multiple knees from Brockers, even with pads it must take a lot out of the trainer.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
"Extra work man. This is our year!" That's all I needed to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RAMS!!!

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
so after this video no excuse for Ogletree to come into the season out of shape again right?
Right boxing gives you one hell of a workout so hopefully this is a sign that he is serious about his conditioning.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Boxing is a great workout for almost any sport. It's hard, it focuses on balance, and core work. The skills translate in football from generating power, while changing direction, and gaining leverage with power.

That being said, it's good, and fun, to vary your workouts, and challenge different muscles. And...it's just good to see these guys getting extra work in.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Brock & Tree are just getting some reps in so they don't get caught by one of those surprise Isaiah Battle uppercuts in TC.
clemsonpunch.gif

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Poor trainer. He should get a raise for all the punishment he's got to have taken from Brock.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Footwork, hand/eye coordination, hand usage and a great workout to go with it. Great to see they are looking at alternate ways to keep training fun for them

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm setting the over/under for the white guy coach at 2.3 seconds.

Just enough time to fall to the mat in slow motion.

a7738175dfd9b4037d9c0dad908b5935_vice_670.jpg

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Boxing is a great workout for almost any sport. It's hard, it focuses on balance, and core work. The skills translate in football from generating power, while changing direction, and gaining leverage with power.

That being said, it's good, and fun, to vary your workouts, and challenge different muscles. And...it's just good to see these guys getting extra work in.
Having boxed a little, in my youth, I couldn't agree More!! If nothing else it will help in their eye-hand coordination. And they'll learn "Don't Blink!" If they haven't already!:LOL::D