Boxing: Golovkin vs Jacobs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
This looks to be a great fight. I think/hope Golovkin wins, but wouldn't be stunned if Jacob's won.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mayweather level but Mayweather wouldnt step in a ring where the odds are against him. GGG would beat him.

Mayweather would be dumb to step into the ring with him at this point in his career. Mayweather's legacy is set. Only way he screws it up is by losing. I think Mayweather in his prime could beat GGG, but it would be a tough fight. However, Mayweather is currently 40 years old. He's not in his prime. I think GGG would have to be considered the favorite. It would be silly to fight him at this point in his career.

fearsomefour

Legend
Mayweather level but Mayweather wouldnt step in a ring where the odds are against him. GGG would beat him.
Mayweather is 40 years old. GGG should beat him at this point. In Floyds prime I don't think anyone would be s favorite.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
It's going to be a good fight. 3G looks like he's starting to slip a bit. But I think he still wins in 7.

Mayweather and 3G both in their prime I'd would've paid cash money to be there to see it live. I think Floyd takes it, but it would've been the fight of his life.