Bowles in as DC in AZ; Fisher running out of options?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
It's JLC, so I wouldn't rely too heavily on his "sources" as it pertains to Fisher's options.

By Jason La Canfora | CBS Sports NFL Insider
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/jason ... oordinator

Todd Bowles has been hired by the Cardinals as their defensive coordinator, replacing Ray Horton.

The team is expected to announce Bruce Arians' staff on Sunday.

Meanwhile, Rob Ryan has left his interview with the Rams to be their defensive coordinator without a deal, although one could be struck in the future.

Sources said he was Jeff Fisher's top choice, and there are not many other coordinator openings remaining.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
:boing: :razzed: :lmao:

Umm OK Fisher is running out of options while he even took the proper time to decide on the Rams last season not that I think the Dolphins were anything more than a peek and leave. Fish is very meticulous and I never expected a D/C to happen right away.

Yea the Cardinals FO and promoted to GM Keim are doing just "great" hiring 65 yd old Arians who hired an very odd choice for O/C and D/C as well. :roll:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Cardinals went backwards with Bowles IMO I guess Horton was too upset to stay on because he felt he should've been the Head Coach I can understand that.

I don't think Fisher is running out of time this is a big decision and Todd Bowles thankfully was not in the mix.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
den-the-coach said:
The Cardinals went backwards with Bowles IMO I guess Horton was too upset to stay on because he felt he should've been the Head Coach I can understand that.

I don't think Fisher is running out of time this is a big decision and Todd Bowles thankfully was not in the mix.

I'd say they went backwards dismissing Whisenhunt too. He was a good coach with a bad roster on offense.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
CGI_Ram said:
den-the-coach said:

I'd say they went backwards dismissing Whisenhunt too. He was a good coach with a bad roster on offense.

Eh, I don't think Whiz was all he's cracked up to be. Did they have a good run in AZ? Sure, but I'd have to venture to say most guys could have done as much with Warner/Boldin/Fitz. Kind of eerily reminiscent of how Martz started to fade at the end of his tenure in STL. Even the draft tendencies.