Bountygate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I want to know why the packers aren't being talked about for there little charade for untying Suh's shoe, maybe I am wrong but that seems pretty damn similar to a bounty system among OL.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Any updates when a decision on Bountygate will be made public? It would be nice to get their decision on Greg Williams so the Rams can make their plans accordingly!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
paceram said:
Any updates when a decision on Bountygate will be made public? It would be nice to get their decision on Greg Williams so the Rams can make their plans accordingly!
Jason La Canfora ‏ @JasonLaCanfora
Expecting a decision on bounty discipline for Asshole Face, Mickey Loomis, Gregg Williams and Saints team sanctions to come down shortly...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ProFootballTalk ‏ @ProFootballTalk
Gregg Williams is suspended indefinitely, per league source.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
X said:
ProFootballTalk ‏ @ProFootballTalk
Gregg Williams is suspended indefinitely, per league source.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I started a thread on this X. Feel free to delete it if you want to keep it confined to this aggregated thread

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
Could Spags be the acting HC for a season?
Good question. Joe Vitt is suspended too, so I don't know how many guys they have left with previous HC experience.

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
Lesson said:
Could Spags be the acting HC for a season?
Good question. Joe Vitt is suspended too, so I don't know how many guys they have left with previous HC experience.

They could just have Spags/McMichael run their units together and they could be co-HC.

Flajole could be DC if Spags was named acting HC.