Bouncing an idea off the board here

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like we have a consensus.

I'll work on it this week.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don't have a problem with the idea personally. I just question what kind of pictures we'd be able to use. Only camera I own is a Skype webcam, and the only recent (as in within a year) pictures I have are those taken with that camera.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Memento said:
I don't have a problem with the idea personally. I just question what kind of pictures we'd be able to use. Only camera I own is a Skype webcam, and the only recent (as in within a year) pictures I have are those taken with that camera.
I'll put up a tutorial on how to get pictures from your computer onto here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Memento said:

Geez dude - your phone doesn't have a camera? Is it a brick phone?
storia_1982.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
RamFan503 said:
Memento said:

storia_1982.jpg

No, it's a flip phone, but why would I have a camera on a phone in the first place? I only use it to call people, nothing more.

:bahumbug:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
RamFan503 said:
Memento said:

storia_1982.jpg
Wait, the most interesting man in the world uses an old school Zack Morris phone?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Memento said:
RamFan503 said:
Memento said:

storia_1982.jpg

No, it's a flip phone, but why would I have a camera on a phone in the first place? I only use it to call people, nothing more.

very smart man...very smart

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Memento said:
RamFan503 said:
Memento said:

storia_1982.jpg

They still make cell phones without cameras who knew lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Memento said:
RamFan503 said:
Memento said:

storia_1982.jpg

Yeah - I often think it'd be nice to go back to that. I was just flicking you shit y'know. 'Course you ARE now the only person I know of who doesn't have a camera on their cell phone.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We're all set. You can access the new forums via the main page.

Happy posting.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
X said:
We're all set. You can access the new forums via the main page.

Happy posting.
Done deal got a pic up for ya lol hope your screen dont crack

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rabid Ram said:
I know where is CGI lol
I already know what CGI looks like. We had a few beers together in Miami earlier this year.