Bounce back player in 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bounce back player of the year;

• Richardson

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Jenkins

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • Givens

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We have a few candidates that took steps back in 2013, despite high hopes, that could very well surprise people in 2014.

Who you like, and why?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Jenkins.

Because another year will eliminate the basic errors (I'm sure of it) and because he did stop peeking into the backfield as often as the year went on. Plus I have ZERO faith in Givens or Richardson to be anything but average.

I think JJ is going to make some big plays, as in pick6arooni's.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Going with Givens. While Jenkins had an off year. It wasn't as bad as Givens'. Which gives Givens the highest ceiling. We need an X to step up so Givens can go back to doing what he does best.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I think the addition of G Williams as DC is going to be huge for Jenkins. If not Williams will kick his ass!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I voted Richardson.

While, if I had to put money down it would be on Jenkins... For similar reasons mentioned.

But; Richardson showed the ability to be a change of pace guy behind SJ. In fact, in some circles he was expected to take over as the starter. In 2012, he showed some sizzle.

A leg injury slowed his 2013 season... But he's the perfect change-up opposite Stacy.

Yes, I like Cunningham... But he's more like Stacy. You want a curveball to shake things up? Richardson is a different runner and I think that plays well to keeping teams off guard.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I think all of them could.

I picked Givens because he will have Sam back, plus reading recent articles about him, it seems he has really dedicated himself to becoming great. I want to see what he can do this year

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Isaiah Pead...I'm sticking with him until the roster justifies differently. I just feel this is it make or break it. Considering how his season started and finished there was at least progress...hence bounce back.

jjab360

Legend
Isaiah Pead...I'm sticking with him until the roster justifies differently. I just feel this is it make or break it. Considering how his season started and finished there was at least progress...hence bounce back.
It's hard to bounce back when you were never there to begin with..

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I like Jenkins. I think he's going to have a really big year and go on to be a perennial pro bowl candidate (even if he doesn't get there much because he plays in St. Louis). He's got great natural ability - just needs to concentrate a bit better.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Pead was there we just didnt see much of him. I expect that to change. Otherwise I would have voted for all 3 above. :cool:

I didn't see the poll of those specific 3 my thumb scrolled down to where I saw CGI's message. My bad.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I went Jenkins. I don't know if it's because I really think it'll be him but I think we need it to be him. He has the most talent of our DB's, but he needs to play up to it.

Givens is a close second.

fearsomefour

Legend
I would go Jenkins....maybe Jake Long....I considered Pead but then I realized he doesnt have anything to bounce back from.