Bortles @ 13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
He's dropping. I would pull the trigger if he's there. No way Manziel drops this far.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He's dropping. I would pull the trigger if he's there. No way Manziel drops this far.
He's probably my favorite QB in this class, but there is not enough separation for me to get him @ 13.

A55VA6

Legend
I just feel like there's too much talent around the 13th pick to draft any of these QB's. I mean, take a look at them and what's available and go from there.. but I think the wiser choice is to grab a very good player other than a QB at 13.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Unless Sam breaks his leg in the next 8 days i'm not drafting a QB in the first three rds.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
No issue he'll be long gone he's the dream for the Vikings and IMO he'll go before then.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Unless Sam breaks his leg in the next 8 days i'm not drafting a QB in the first three rds.

This is where I am at.

Unless the Rams are prepared to move away from Sam, no way they draft a QB early.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If you take a QB that high then you plan on starting him and trading Bradford. When the Packers took Aaron Rodgers they new Favre was getting older and the way he played he was always a bit of an injury risk. He went all out all of the time. So, Rodgers was a too good to pass up insurance policy. Bradford is still young. I really think that taking a raw rookie QB at this point in time will be a step backwards. It is going to take him a few years to master the pro game and the offense.

Slappy967

Starter
I can't see Bortles making it past a team like the Vikings as I think Norv would be able to get the most out of him. But unless it's 99 Kurt Warner available at 13 I don't want a first round QB..

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I'd be livid (going down 28-7 on national TV vs. the Whiners livid) if we take a QB in the first round. No way this happens, Our Brass might be perfect but they are damn good and don't see them being this stupid.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I bet all my ROD dollars that Bortles wouldn't drop that far. If he did (which is 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000), it would just be some quality trade bait. There is zero chance the Rams take him.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This is where I am at.

Unless the Rams are prepared to move away from Sam, no way they draft a QB early.

However, CGI IMO it will be before the 5th round unless Savage & Murray are gone then they could wait until the 5th with Gilbert of SMU being the target.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
However, CGI IMO it will be before the 5th round unless Savage & Murray are gone then they could wait until the 5th with Gilbert of SMU being the target.

Does this qualify as a mis-leading thread title? I at least added a ? To my Givens to Panthers thought as the intent was to pose that possibility.

The Rams have a better chance of trading Givens to the Panthers then taking Bortles st #13.