Booger McFarland on Joseph

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
On Sirius this morning, Booger said Davin Joseph's injury was the same thing he had and it took him a year to recover. He watched every snap that Joseph played last year and said Joseph had his worst year last year but did play better the last few games. He also said Joseph was cut by TB in large part due to salary and coaching changes. Booger thinks that Joseph can still be a good starting OG if he dedicates himself to the weight room in the off-season. He thinks Joseph has plenty left in the tank and can help the Rams.

He also said that Greg Robinson is the best OT in the draft, and Ross Tucker chimed in and said Matthews is the best now, but Robinson has the best upside. No surprises here.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Booger is lobbying for his old teammate... Hard for me to think that Booger is the best judge here.

Simply put,,, I'd be very leery of those tampon guys.

tbux

Rookie
Booger is lobbying for his old teammate... Hard for me to think that Booger is the best judge here.

Simply put,,, I'd be very leery of those tampon guys.

Well if you listened to Booger enough, you would know he speaks his mind- like recently before Revis left, saying we should get rid of him- and declaring his doubts about GLennon daily. He doesnt lobby for anyone- he speaks his mind.

And Joseph was really good in 2011 and 2012 before injury. Will he be back to his old self? no idea- he was bad last year- but I do know he was really good before that injury and probably worth the gamble if price is right.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well if you listened to Booger enough, you would know he speaks his mind- like recently before Revis left, saying we should get rid of him- and declaring his doubts about GLennon daily. He doesnt lobby for anyone- he speaks his mind.

And Joseph was really good in 2011 and 2012 before injury. Will he be back to his old self? no idea- he was bad last year- but I do know he was really good before that injury and probably worth the gamble if price is right.

Well, there's never going to be a time that I will have as much interest in buc stuff as you. Just ain't gonna happen tbucs.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Incentive laden contract ?

Yeah. And a one or 2 year deal.

Keep in mind that Lovie is turning everything over down there. And a big part of it is money. We know Revis can still play. But he's gone too. Lovie would have kept Joseph if he took a pay cut, but he wouldn't. And Joseph isn't that old for a Guard. He's doesn't turn 31 until November 22. And it's not like he's had multiple surgeries. He was a Pro Bowl Guard before this injury. It's not a bad signing if he checks out.

tbux

Rookie
Another Tampa man!! nice!! Grew up in Palm Harbor, will be visiting friends and family there soonish.

Cool- out that way from time to time. Lived here off and on about 20 years.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
At least it's still (primarily) English speaking...unlike south FL. :(