LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ijaPOgY.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I keep saying sex dolls/robots are gonna go mainstream...

There are clues that this is a doll, but most would be hard pressed to distinguish the subtle differences.

It wouldn't be a bad thing in my opinion. They need to become affordable though. There are many lonely men out there who have little hope of real relationships and sexual encounters. If they need a sexist to give them a more fulfilling life then more power to them. It's safe sex and keeps them out of trouble.

Example: I had a crewmember who had aspbergers. He was high functioning but still has things about him that most females won't tolerate. He is 33 and his only relationship was with an autistic girl at Brem Academy. It never was sexual. This guy bought a blow up doll and sleep with it. He tried it out of course but he said it felt good to have a girl sleeping in his bed for once. A sexist would be a good thing for him in my opinion. I know him very well and I can't imagine him ever having a woman. It's a sad case because he is a nice guy that is misunderstood. He would never be able toff o rd one though.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It wouldn't be a bad thing in my opinion. They need to become affordable though. There are many lonely men out there who have little hope of real relationships and sexual encounters. If they need a sexist to give them a more fulfilling life then more power to them. It's safe sex and keeps them out of trouble.

Example: I had a crewmember who had aspbergers. He was high functioning but still has things about him that most females won't tolerate. He is 33 and his only relationship was with an autistic girl at Brem Academy. It never was sexual. This guy bought a blow up doll and sleep with it. He tried it out of course but he said it felt good to have a girl sleeping in his bed for once. A sexist would be a good thing for him in my opinion. I know him very well and I can't imagine him ever having a woman. It's a sad case because he is a nice guy that is misunderstood. He would never be able toff o rd one though.

A sexist?

It also has the potential to mitigate some of the violence from this nascent Incel movement. Incel is shirt for involuntarily celibate. For whatever reason, these guys think sex is a right and hate women for not giving them sex.

It really goes down a dark hole and several of the high profile terrorist attacks here in the US recently are actually Incels, not white supremecists or jihadists.

Having the ability to simply buy what is becoming more and more realistic may stem this violence as well as maybe aid in fidelity.

Would doing a sexbot be cheating or an elaborate form of masturbation?

Whatever it is, they gonna sell like hot cakes.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Some years back I worked in a plaza that had a massage parlor. A rub & tug as they are known.

Now this is an area with significant wealth, SWFL is home to a LOT of very wealthy people. Some are divorced/widowed older men. There was a steady stream of them going in and out of that place. I'm sure plenty of men with wealth would have gotten a trophy wife instead but plenty of guys don't roll that way. So this place, and others like it, provide services that as you say gives them a more fulfilling life.

I actually talked to the women that worked there every now and then. Very nice ladies, and a couple were really good looking. I think they liked me because I didn't judge them. Most people would snicker or look down their nose at them. Like you @Elmgrovegnome I understood the positive that comes from that, and the fact that it really shouldn't be a crime.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I gained 4 pounds just looking at that. Thankfully none of those donuts were lemon jelly FILLED.

I dehydrated myself looking at that.

And yeah we should revive that discussion.

:sneaky::rockon: