LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh Kate.... (and real)

BG_2013-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-edition-Kate-Upton-homepage.jpg

MqAIGn5.gif

Athos

Legend
Bless True Detective for a great many things (like real gritty detective work instead of boring ass police procedurals), but bless TD mostly for barring Alexandra Daddario's amazing pure rack.

You'll have to google for yourself, but here's some underboob magic from "that scene."

True-Detective.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bless True Detective for a great many things (like real gritty detective work instead of boring ass police procedurals), but bless TD mostly for barring Alexandra Daddario's amazing pure rack.

You'll have to google for yourself, but here's some underboob magic from "that scene."
giphy.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well these seems appropriate here: One chick was pretty Tom Boyish but WTH.
IMG_9917.jpg
IMG957740.jpg
IMG_2034.jpg
IMG_8671.jpg
IMAG0614.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I know its already been posted, but hell, its one of the best. My future ex wife(crosses fingers).

rachel-3.gif

Athos

Legend
If only Kate didn't have an ass flatter than old Mick Jagger she'd probably be the closest approximation to Aphrodite on this good earth.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If only Kate didn't have an ass flatter than old Mick Jagger she'd probably be the closest approximation to Aphrodite on this good earth.

I agree. Kate Upton is vastly over rated as a "beauty queen". IMO sh'e a bit flabby, all she has is a pretty face and some decent tits. Not much else.

Athos

Legend
I agree. Kate Upton is vastly over rated as a "beauty queen". IMO sh'e a bit flabby, all she has is a pretty face and some decent tits. Not much else.

Much hotter girls in the world. Sure you'd like to plow Kate, but once you hit that, the magic would be kinda lost. Bunch of other women out there I doubt I could get enough of.