Boldin to the 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Boldin to the 49ers for a 6th round pick.
ScreenShot2013-03-11at31636PM_zpse07bbf60.png

Frustration is setting in watching our rivals get these weapons.. Rams need to go for Cruz or something now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Are you fuckin serious?? A 6th round pick?

And to SF? What about their 1st rounder AJ Jenkins? And Mario Manningham? Oh and I guess they pick his contract...but still. Damnit.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Insider trading Harbaugh to Harbaugh, Martha Stewart thows a bitch

duckhunter

Starter
Gotta take on his fairly big salary, $3M last I heard. I'm not for sure he's a fit for us at his age.

But for a 6, I watch a couple of monkeys have intercourse.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Interesting. I heard the old fart threatened retirement if the Ravens didn't resign him. I know the Cheatriots really wanted him bad.

Either way, he was mostly only a factor in the playoffs. The niners can have him.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If he has anything left - which I assume he does, I don't like the idea of having to defend him, Crabtree, and Davis on the same field. Yikes!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not good. Boldin has PLENTY left. I would have loved to have picked him up. Fuck....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Seriously. Sam has to be like WTF?? He is stuck throwing to a bunch of nobodies while our divisional foes continue to upgrade the WR position. Unreal....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I guess this means we should expect Wallace to be headed to zona any minute now.

The Fuck

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Lets just hope that crafty snead has something up his sleeve like victor cruz...

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
it’s not really a trade, you see before the super bowl the 2 brothers started arguing who had the more stacked team. they both agreed that whoever won would give the lossing team a player for 6th-7th round pick.

dont be suprised if we see this more from these 2 in the future.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
OK well we need a big name signing now - come on Wallace / Cruz, you know you want to...

But seriously Sam needs a "Name" for a target - Kaepernick and Wilson must be rubbing their thighs in excitement!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
How the fuck did the Whiners get Anquan fucking Boldin for a fucking sixth round pick?! Un-fucking-believable. I smell a conspiracy here.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
hey the 49ers had picks to spare after the Alex Smith trade, 6th is a ridiculous shout for a WR like Boldin though! Their FO has been pro-active it's the type of news that fans like, after all Boldin helped nail the '9ers coffin at the Superbowl, the '9ers fans and squad must be pumped right now......