Bold Prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramfreak

UDFA
Name
Ramfreak
Every time I watch Nick Foles I see the same qualities as all the QBs who have won Super Bowls in the last decade. He's more athletic than Brady and Bree's. He's as tough as Big Ben. He's intelligent in the pocket with great awareness as Manning and Rodgers.
I see Nick Foles with this running game and defense winning 2 Super Bowls in the 8 years with the Rams. He's got everything talent wise to make this happen.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love the optimism, and I hope to see two superbowl wins. But....

Brees and Brady move better in the pocket...

I personally wouldn't consider him as tough as Big Ben, although he is tough to bring down...

And he's not even close to Manning and Rodgers.....at anything...

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
th

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
The RAMS in 2015 will have a Defense rated in the top 5 and our offensive line (not offense) will be rated in the top 15. Don't tell me thats not bold projecting top 15. The reason I don't rate the full offense high as we will not be a major yardage accumulator with the passing yardage other teams will stack up yet won't get the points from it. Our offense will be a major TIME eater with time consuming long drives that our usual (Fisher) penalties will be cut in half and give our Defense much rest which shows in their rating. Our scoring will still be middle of the pack. Our "D" and high rated Special Teams will add much needed points to get us "W's".

Not sure yet in reading my magic 8 ball if Foles is gonna be THE guy we want for the future but he will be a notch ahead of Hill and Davis were. All this adds up to first PLAYOFFS in forever. Sorry I could'nt be bolder. The OL prediction is bold enough to earn me my prophet merit badge from "X" tho.;)

Big Willie

Starter
Every time I watch Nick Foles I see the same qualities as all the QBs who have won Super Bowls in the last decade. He's more athletic than Brady and Bree's. He's as tough as Big Ben. He's intelligent in the pocket with great awareness as Manning and Rodgers.
I see Nick Foles with this running game and defense winning 2 Super Bowls in the 8 years with the Rams. He's got everything talent wise to make this happen.
I'll have some of what you are having!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am excited too.

He's not as "thick" as I'd like. That's what Big Ben and Manning have going for them that I believe leads to their durability.

A55VA6

Legend
Quite bold.... but my body is ready.

Ramfreak

UDFA
Name
Ramfreak
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see a winner is what I see. I can't ever say I saw this with Bradford. With Foles I get the feeling he can carry us in big moments where I felt Bradford needed to be carried. I've heard Teddy Bruski say there's a toughness about Foles, where with Bradford there wasn't. I've heard Warner say that Bradford wouldn't take the risks needed downfield. Fisher in an indirect way spoke about SB8 when he said Foles is someone who is not afraid to get it downfield.
I was thinking of my top 5 all time favorite Rams last night. In no particular order its, Jack Youngblood, Vince Ferragamo, Eric Dickerson, Wendell Tyler and Kurt Warner....Entering the list could be Quinn, Gurley and Donald.
My top most frustrating Ram has got to be Bradford. We had a very talented QB who just had a difficult time of staying healthy and not having the best talent around him.
I believe in Foles before he gets on the field to show us is what I'm saying. It's easy to say what he is after he's done. Looking for to he season!

ram007

Starter

Mr.Foles, you will get your extension. Enjoy the off season now and see you in training camp.