Bold prediction for the season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I won't predict a number but I'm certain we have the most in the NFL

duckhunter

Starter
Whatever happened to having some personal responsibility? Has it become that easy to lay blame elsewhere?

Heck consider me a poor source. We see it every day in the media-incongruent thought and faulty reasoning. I think it eminates from DC.

Well, that was just my two cents worth, trying to make sense of it all. The reason often for discolored jokes is dissatisfaction with what is going on around us.

For whatever reason, the draft didn't seem to be as interesting as the past. Two extra weeks, human interest stories out the wazoo, and other stuff rather than just second by second football minutia which is what most want.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
My bold prediction is we are the rest of the NFL will view us in similar regards to the Raiders of old. Not just physicality, but our reputation will lean more towards "dirty." In reality they're all just butt hurt because we're injuring their players and their heroic QB's look like scared chickens out there.

I'm not sure that's bold, though. Seahawks fans cry every time they talk about our team. Funny how they then just change the subject to Bradford. Oh the woe when the Bradford talk makes then feel worse next year.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
My bold predictions:

-Robert Quinn breaks Strahans sack record
-Both Michael Sam and Ethan Westbrooks make the team
-Rams have the most rushing yards of any team in the NFC West
-Stedman Bailey leads the rams in receiving yards
-Tavon Austin has the most touchdowns of any wide receiver
-The Rams have a +24 turnover ratio
-The Rams have 5 players make the pro bowl - Robert Quinn, Johnny Hekker, Zac Stacy, Tavon Austin and Jenoris Jenkins

And the boldest prediction of all......

Jeff Fisher shaves off his mustache at some point during the season!!!!!(yes I know Bradford breaking the sack record has a higher chance than Fisher shaving his stache, but fuck it, I'm bold!!!)

SierraRam

Recreational User
My bold predictions:

-The Rams have 5 players make the pro bowl - Robert Quinn, Johnny Hekker, Zac Stacy, Tavon Austin and Jenoris Jenkins

Get ready to add Olgletree and Brockers. Next year Robinson, Donald, TJ

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

I wanted to add ogletree, but I figured 5 was already stretching it a bit. Brockers was in consideration also as was Robinson as guard. Only so many that can go, and 5 is already a lot, unless you're the chiefs, then you don't even have to deserve it to be selected.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams 12-4 5-1 west
AZ 10-6 3-3 west
Seattle 8-8 2-4 west
SF 6-10 2-4 west

SierraRam

Recreational User
I wanted to add ogletree, but I figured 5 was already stretching it a bit. Brockers was in consideration also as was Robinson as guard. Only so many that can go, and 5 is already a lot, unless you're the chiefs, then you don't even have to deserve it to be selected.

Yeah - I'm getting greedy but the defense could send 5 guys by itself! I really think we're gonna be special on that side of the ball. I remember when I was a kid, the Rams D in the mid-70's would send 4-5 guys every year. We're back!

If Wilson and CraponDick threw the ball more than 2 times per game I could see us breaking the record, as it is we'll just have to settle for leading the league.

My prediction Stedman Bailey tops 1,000 yards receiving.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
If Wilson and CraponDick threw the ball more than 2 times per game I could see us breaking the record, as it is we'll just have to settle for leading the league.

My prediction Stedman Bailey tops 1,000 yards receiving.
Are we even allowed to call him Crapondick anymore?

lil drippy

UDFA
Name
lil drippy
My bold predictions:

-Robert Quinn breaks Strahans sack record
-Both Michael Sam and Ethan Westbrooks make the team
-Rams have the most rushing yards of any team in the NFC West
-Stedman Bailey leads the rams in receiving yards
-Tavon Austin has the most touchdowns of any wide receiver
-The Rams have a +24 turnover ratio

And the boldest prediction of all......

Jeff Fisher shaves off his mustache at some point during the season!!!!!(yes I know Bradford breaking the sack record has a higher chance than Fisher shaving his stache, but freak it, I'm bold!!!)
with all that-we are sb champs right??