bold prediction for 2015 in NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Ok so Dennis Allen was fired. Ian Rapport said that the Raiders could be interested in Jon Gruden. If that were to happen and the Pats start over at QB, I think Gruden goes after Brady via trade.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Ok so Dennis Allen was fired. Ian Rapport said that the Raiders could be interested in Jon Gruden. If that were to happen and the Pats start over at QB, I think Gruden goes after Brady via trade.
huh?

Why would Gruden go back to coaching? And if Gruden were to go back to coaching, why would he go to the Raiders when their are 31 others teams he could choose?

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please let Gruden go back to coaching so I don't have to listen to him call MNF.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm glad you titled your OP 'Bold Prediction! Because It has no chance of happening! Gruden, IMHO, would never go back to the Raiders, and he would have too many other teams after him if he came back. And as for Brady, he'd retire before he'd play for another team!

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
There's zero chance of that happening.

Have you seen Brady's contract structure? If New England were to trade him, they'd have $18M in dead money.