Bold and beautiful: 5 bold predictions for Rams training camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I've got no issues with those predictions.
Quick would have to look like Superman for me to keep him on the final 53.
I could easily see Cooper being the highest impact Rams rookie.
I think the FS battle will be a good one and we'll be fine there regardless.
Cunningham is my #2 back regardless of what Mason does in camp so...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If that's the best thing he has going for himself after four years of training and development we got problems.

it's part of the game. mushin mohammad is the prime example. he did the heavy work for the run heavy panthers and their running game was top notch.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Former Auburn WR Duke Williams and former Colorado WR Nelson Spruce will be on the 53-man roster. Two other UDFAs could (and probably should) make the practice squad.

Fellow UDFAs Paul McRoberts and Marquez North have great size and hands, but Williams has the bigger upside, as well as a 6-foot-2, 216-pound frame.
This is the Boldest one, to me. I think this is going to be a Battle and I, personally, don't see Spruce beating out McRoberts or North! Especially North! JMHO of course!:D