Bogus Call Gifs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Could someone please provide these if possible? I'm half tempted to get game rewind for this exact reason so I can document all the BS we have to deal with. There were obviously two this week and one last week.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Could someone please provide these if possible? I'm half tempted to get game rewind for this exact reason so I can document all the BS we have to deal with. There were obviously two this week and one last week.

More than 2 this week. Shit they coulda flagged 2 dallas OL on the long TD to bryant.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I did not realize that Dallas was going to St Louis and bringing their own refs with them,..just unbelievable

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
That referee has got to be held accountable for not calling a holding penalty on that play. It was blatant. 2 of them in fact... Everyone in our section was yelling it as it was happening, and the ref was looking right at it, and doesn't call it. Fisher better step up and say something to the league and get an explanation.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah Fisher has got to start calling these refs out. You don't want to look like a whiny bitch about it but something needs to be done. I mean really, any coach that has something like this happen to them needs to step up and start calling out these refs. If they get fined so be it.

vdesai

UDFA
Fisher was pretty pissed and animated about that roughing the passer call. He was not himself he even carried on screaming it was the shoulder while the next play was about to start.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I did not realize that Dallas was going to St Louis and bringing their own refs with them,..just unbelievable
The Bright side of this is Jerry's out some $$$$$ from what he paid the Ref's!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That referee has got to be held accountable for not calling a holding penalty on that play. It was blatant. 2 of them in fact... Everyone in our section was yelling it as it was happening, and the ref was looking right at it, and doesn't call it. Fisher better step up and say something to the league and get an explanation.
I hope to hear soon, from Fisher, that he did something like this!!!:mad:

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Anyone going to Buffalo Wild Wings for the Jeff Fisher show should ask him about this.