Bob Stelton on 101ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

Host on 710 ESPN Radio in Seattle. Pretty good analysis of Bradford early in the interview. Very objective.

[mp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2011/12/12132011094938.mp3[/mp3]

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:
101.jpg

Host on 710 ESPN Radio in Seattle. Pretty good analysis of Bradford early in the interview. Very objective.

[mp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2011/12/12132011094938.mp3[/mp3]

X, you must have loved the kudo's directed at Pete Carroll, naturally you know how I feel. :razzed:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ramsince62 said:
X, you must have loved the kudo's directed at Pete Carroll, naturally you know how I feel. :razzed:
Yeah I kind of prepared for that since the guy works for Seattle radio and all. I know you like Petey. I just don't care for him all that much. I didn't like him when he snubbed the job offer the Rams gave him years ago (asking for way more than any Organization would give in the way of incentives just so he could turn it down). I didn't like his Twitter presence, I don't like his goofy face, the way he talks, the team he coaches, or really anything about him.

I will, however, respect the fact that you do (like him), and I won't call him an infantile douche bag. :razzed:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
ramsince62 said:
Yeah I kind of prepared for that since the guy works for Seattle radio and all. I know you like Petey. I just don't care for him all that much. I didn't like him when he snubbed the job offer the Rams gave him years ago (asking for way more than any Organization would give in the way of incentives just so he could turn it down). I didn't like his Twitter presence, I don't like his goofy face, the way he talks, the team he coaches, or really anything about him.

I will, however, respect the fact that you do (like him), and I won't call him an infantile douche bag. :razzed:
The last honorable coach the USC Trojans had was John Robinson.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:
ramsince62 said:

Well OK, thanks :rofl:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
interference said:
X said:
ramsince62 said:

The last honorable coach the USC Trojans had was John Robinson.

Honorable? I suppose, I liked him as well....all I can say is Carroll built a dynasty, he fielded the winningest college football team in the land, didn't shirk from any opponent and maintained excellence longer than all of them including John McKay, who's my all time idol. It's difficult to compare "periods". These days it's a lot different.....the players and pos agents out there have a completely different agenda. The story hasn't been fully written (yet), but I suspect Carroll will do well this second time around....that said, when the hags play the Rams, it's no contest as to which team I support.

superfan24

Starter
Well I'm a ND and Rams fan so my you can guess my feelings towards him.
Comes off as a slimeball especially leaving right as the sanctions came down and then playing stupid about it. Glad we have Spags instead