1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bob Papa just said

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RFIP, May 12, 2014.

1. jrry32 Well-Known Member

Yea but I usually refrain from bringing these things up because it's a correlation and there really isn't grounds for proving causation.

And I'm not sure I understand your point here? The Colts drafted Wayne in 2001. Their first round pick the year they won the SB was HB Joseph Addai.

The Giants won a Super Bowl with a first round WR they drafted(Hakeem Nicks). Same with Pittsburgh and Santonio Holmes.

2. RFIP Well-Known Member

I've been losing sleep...

3. nighttrain Well-Known Member

Healthy Sam, we're right there
    train
    ps Bailey is an idiot

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  4. nighttrain Well-Known Member

:cool: right with ya Thor
    train

5. nighttrain Well-Known Member

As always, some dont get it though
    train

rhinobean likes this.
  6. RFIP Well-Known Member

Agreed.

7. Boffo97 Well-Known Member

But I've made up my mind...

8. RFIP Well-Known Member

OK this is getting weird...

RamFan503 and Boffo97 like this.
  9. Robert New Member

Jaxs gave blackmons locker away to bortles today. I bet we could get him for cheap. I know he won't be on the field this year but let him practice on the team put the snisher leash on him and tighten it up. He's only been suspended for peds right?

10. HometownBoy STL sports aficionado

Weed.

Also I don't understand the love affair with Blackmon, he's kind of not showing he's too smart. I mean it's one thing to get busted once and it sucks, but to be busted twice in the very same year? At least show some discipline man.

11. Robert New Member

The guy has talent there is no doubt and maybe the jags should of done a better job of disciplining him, something I don't think is a problem in St. Louis. Why not take a chance if it can be had for cheap

12. leoram Member

I think Shazier is a future All Pro. I really wanted him on the Rams. Other than that, I agree with you.

13. SteveBrown Member

totally agree

14. RFIP Well-Known Member

Especially since Fisher was so disappointed when he lost out on him in the draft that year.

Plus the Rams obvious need at the position.

Add in Fishers affliction for wayward soles and, well it seems like a good fit.

Something to keep an eye on for sure.

Last edited: May 14, 2014
    Robert likes this.
  15. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Sorry but by the accounts I have read, Blackmon has what is considered an illness and needs to seek help. Until he does so, I'm not sure he is a good risk. I just don't think you can really help a player if he hasn't made the decision to help himself. I haven't heard or seen where he has done that yet. He certainly has talent. Unfortunately, we've seen a lot of players not live up to their talent.

16. mr.stlouis Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing. My deal is we have six decent guys the way it is. I don't wanna cut anybody and Snisher must feel the same. They did t get anyone. Britt IS their "big receiver" that they're hoping pans out. I'm not expecting the Rams to get anybody. Maybe next year when Green-Beckham slides. He may not come out but who knows.

17. lockdnram21 Well-Known Member

what obvious need? Fisher and snead keep saying they are content with our Wr. Mabey our fans need to do the same. have faith in the coaches 4hat they know what there doing

18. RFIP Well-Known Member

The Rams need at wr IS obvious...to just about everyone outside of 1 Rams way anyhow.

19. lockdnram21 Well-Known Member

theres no possible way our receivers improvein there 2nd and 3rd years? is that what your saying

20. RFIP Well-Known Member

What I am saying is *I* do not believe Quick, Givens or Pettis will be anything more than "marginally" better, if at all, than what we saw last year.

And if I'm correct, it will be the one major mistake made by Snisher in not up grading that group signifigantly.

I believe the weight of the 2014 passing game falls on Britt and Austin (now that Bailey F'd up and if past history is an indicator he'll be in the doghouse even when he comes back).