Blue On Monday Night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rambone

UDFA

Sounds like a plan! Jenkins is suggesting all fans coming to the game wear all Blue on Monday Night. I'm good with that! So me and the lady will both be present and in Rams Blue all over!

Go Rams!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Jack Rabbit knows him some fashion too btw.

Make this happen STL !

A55VA6

Legend
Rams need energy this game. Greatest show on turf in the house, monday night football, 49ers.. everyone wear blue and be loud!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
JJ now responsible for marketing/promotion?! I would think someone in front office would have developed a promotion for the game, especially since it's on Monday night.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't think that's his Twitter handle because I thought he had Jack Rabbit in his twitter name

Av8R

UDFA
All four of us will be dressed in blue home jerseys. Let's do this St. Louis!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'll be in either my blue Bradford or Austin jersey. My lady has a rams tee-shirt but may get her a Jersey when we get there.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
blue-man-head.png

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My question would be...what color do fans normally wear to the games? Packer Yellow? NYJets Green? Atlanta Red? Minnesota Purple? Steeler Black?

I'm no fashion consultant, but wouldn't blue be pretty standard fare for Rams fans attire?
nixweiss.gif