Blue Bombers add Justin Veltung (WR)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

manmaderam

The one and only
Blue Bombers Add Draft Choice and Receiver Justin Veltung
May 21, 2015 - Canadian Football League (CFL) - Winnipeg Blue Bombers

cflbluebombers3.gif
WINNIPEG, MB - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers announce today the addition of their 38th overall selection in the 2015 CFL Draft, defensive lineman Ettore Lattanzio. The club also inked international receiver Justin Veltung.
Lattanzio (6-0, 260, Ottawa, December 27, 1990, in Ottawa, ON) spent four seasons at Ottawa, appearing in eight regular season games in 2014. He recorded 29 defensive tackles, eight sacks (3rd in the CIS), 14 tackles for a loss, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery. Lattanzio was named an OUA first-team all-star, the J.P. Metras Award OUA winner, and a CIS first-team all-Canadian in 2014.

Veltung (5-11, 185, Idaho, September 6, 1991, in Puyallup, Washington) played 43 career games at the University of Idaho, tallying 62 receptions for 901 yards and eight touchdowns. He also returned 80 kickoffs for 1,743 yards with two touchdowns. He left Idaho as its all-time kickoff return leader, and kickoff return yardage leader (1,743), and 11th on its all-time all-purpose yardage list with 2,972 yards. Following his career at Idaho, Veltung spent time with St. Louis and Seattle of the National Football League. He attended Bombers minicamp this past April in Florida.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And if you listen closely, somewhere off in the distance, you can hear an @Alan cry.

Alan

Legend
-X- thinking I took the bad news fairly well:
And if you listen closely, somewhere off in the distance, you can hear an @Alan cry.
I'm pretty sure you didn't have to be very close to hear my screams of anguish. :LOL: